liberty's Batgirl Adventures #1 - Oy to the World review

I Love My Harley

This is a great story.  Classic DC Animated Universe Story.  With creators like Bruce Timm and Paul Dini what do you expect.  Harley is at her best and there is a little more  double entendre than there is in the actual cartoons and it is hilarious.  The art is also classic DC Animated Universe and you just can't go wrong with this book.  I would recommend this book to just about anyone.  The story might be a little PG-13 but I really don't think the kids would get the joke and if the did they are old enough to read it.  I gave this a perfect 10.  Five out of five stars.  Find this book and buy it.

Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic

I agree with you on the Art Classic DC Animated universe not a half bad review either sort sweet and to the point

Posted by Liberty

Thank You.

Posted by FlyOnTheWall

I loved this book as well.