haydenclaireheroes's Batgirl #21 - Enclosure review

Nightwing Returns (Somewhat)

Here is my video review for Batgirl issue 21. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Edited by vernierhawk001

Hey! You said Nightwing 21 referenced Babs? You aren't thinking about the comment he made about a friend off his looking up the Zucco info on the computer, were you? I think that is a reference to Tim....

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

@vernierhawk001: I thought that was referencing Babs since he said the person was good at computers

Posted by johnkmccubbin91

@haydenclaireheroes: Tim is also good at computers, and some could say even better (especially in the New 52).