icarusflies's Batgirl #10 - The Flood, Part 2 review

Calculating Doom

Okay, first off this is going to be a slightly biased review since I'm probably the Calculator's biggest fan...

So in this arc the Calculator is using Apokoliptian technology to take Oracle down with a technoplague. Awesome? Definetely.

The Good
Oracle finally FINALLY admits the Calculator is as smart as her. Um...probably should review the stuff that would be interesting to other people. Okay...this book maintains a humorous tone while not subtracting in the slightest from the seriousness of the subject matter. The characters are being fleshed out nicely, and loose ends from other story arcs are being tied up. (Ex, Kid Eternity in Teen Titans, and stuff from Oracle: the Cure)

The Bad
Too short....Why oh why must most comics only ship once a month?

Verdict
Give Stephanie Brown a chance. I was prepared to hate her, but I love this series (even when the Calculator is not in it). BUY THIS BOOK

5/5

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

The Calculator part sounds cool. But I wonder if it`s realistic that he can use technology from Apokalypse...I mean, I don`t know. But I`d want to.

Posted by Icarusflies

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: If anyone can, it's Calculator. He's really a tech master, and keep in mind that he's got help from the AI Kilg%re. Plus, I think things like Boom Tubes have been hacked before?

Moderator
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@Icarusflies:

I don`t know if they have been, `cause I haven`t read Fourth world-stories. But I trust your word.