Follow

Batcave

Location » Batcave appears in 3166 issues.

The Batcave is the secret headquarters for Batman, located in a cavernous cave system beneath Wayne Manor.

Is There a Bat-Pole?

the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By the referee

For as many years I have read Batman comics but I have never seen him enter the Batcave. On the legendary 60' s show Bruce and Dick would slide down the pole and vow-la they were in the cave. Now I'm sure they're schematics and blueprints on how to enter the Batcave but has anyone read one? How many entrances are there from Wayne manor to the Batcave and where are they?

NHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NHC

Batman: The Animated Series always had the grandfather clock in the living room as a secret entrance and I'm fairly certain I've seen that in other media...
    Avatar image for forthegreatergood
    forthegreatergood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By forthegreatergood

Theres an Arkham Asylum entrance in the Game Arkham Asylum (its on a cliff and you walk into a carved out cave while  a scanner scans all areas and if acess granted then the rock folds down and you enter PREEETYYY COOOLLL). 

and other times I guess they just walk down the stairs like its a basement haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.