Follow

Bat-Suit

Object » Bat-Suit appears in 3867 issues.

The Dark Knight's famed costume. The original version was a nomex survival suit woven with Kevlar and reinforced steel rivets. It has since evolved with numerous different incarnations - each often suited for a specific purpose or mission.

The temporary suit's abilities

batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By batman_is_god

What does everyone think about the suit's abilities? Should they stay or go? Which ones should stay or go? 

Since they have to recharge, I guess that they still let him be himself. If they did not have to recharge, BATMAN would be some Iron Man wannabe with a cape. 

I think the teleporter is the best thing. He does not use it to be like Nightcrawler, only to enter or leave an area. I think a few compartments of his utility belt should be able to use that tech individually and teleport things from the Batcave into his belt. Most people that hate Batman say that he sucks without prep. While he could probably beat everyone in the JLA except Superman and Green Lantern without prep, it would definitely be awesome if they did something like this: all his equipment has a designated number, and he could speak that number into a teleporter attached to his utility belt  and whatever he wanted is teleported into his belt (kryptonite, god bullet, etc.) so he could always be fully equipped for everything, with his other compartments filled with things he always uses (batarangs, grappling hook, vehicle controls, etc.)

wordchallenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By wordchallenge

I love the new suit. I'm hoping he keeps it around for a while. It looks awesome. Hopefully he converts it into his everyday bat suit. 

Your idea for being able to teleport anything to him from the cave is great. It would definitely get him out of a lot of sticky situations.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.