Movie Batman Suits vs Comic Batman Suits vs Animated Batman Suits

#1 Posted by azmoday (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, 

I noticed batman probably has more costume/suit variations than any other superhero.  I was wondering which style you guys prefer the most ?  

1. the movie ones ( you can get specific about which one)

2. Comic Suits ( mostly the black/grey suit )

3. Animated suits ( this could be from the new gothan knight dvd) 

Just a random question, what you guys like ? 

#2 Posted by azmoday (151 posts) - - Show Bio

OH ! also, if a moderator could possibly move this to the batman forums, that would be great... thanks

#3 Posted by damswedon (499 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam west suit. 

this thing is the bomb 
#4 Edited by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the suit from Batman Begins and the TDK.

#5 Posted by kareem (281 posts) - - Show Bio

i found myself really liking the one from the Gotham Night where we walked through fire(I don't feel like looking for the name of that story) als whenever Jim Lee draws batman I like the suit
#6 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Arkham Asylum suit best.  At high enough detail levels and resolutions, you can see all the different metallic and fiber-weave surfaces.  That, and he's actually rendered with eyes.  Most costumes in both the comics and animation just white-out the eyes.

#7 Posted by Taima Cha'Tima (262 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrMiracle77 said:
" I like the Arkham Asylum suit best.  At high enough detail levels and resolutions, you can see all the different metallic and fiber-weave surfaces.  That, and he's actually rendered with eyes.  Most costumes in both the comics and animation just white-out the eyes. "
Loved it aswell, i believe the playstation game just darkened it out so they wouldn't appear at all lol!
#8 Edited by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

This general style is my favorite. Sort of the classic look, minus the yellow oval. I never liked the oval.

#9 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Movie 

2. Comic

3. Animated

#10 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the one in TDK. It looked like a suit of armor and seeing someone in that would freak me right the fuck out

#11 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sydpart2 said:
"I liked the one in TDK. It looked like a suit of armor and seeing someone in that would freak me right the fuck out "

Hey!, watch your language, thats breaking the rules!

#12 Posted by danhimself (22490 posts) - - Show Bio

1. comics
2. 4th season Btas, JL, and JLU
3. movies

never liked the movie suits...they're fine for the movies but I still prefer the comics look

#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Asylum's suit was my favorite.  

After that, Jim Lee's version

#14 Posted by I_am_Batman (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Movies: TDKR

Animated: JL or BTAS

Comics: New 52

#15 Posted by batmannflash (6215 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics

#16 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6272 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan movies = New 52 Comics > Gotham Knights suit (pretty much all of them from GK).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.