Follow

Bart Simpson

Character » Bart Simpson appears in 1081 issues.

Bart Simpson, an underachiever and proud of it. When he's not making the entire town having a mental meltdown, he takes on a superhero-persona and fights crime, spreading his own mischief-brand of justice.

Bart's powers listing

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bart Simpson

As I said I'm going to be posting a list of the powers and abilities I had over the years. Did you know if you tally them up these would be the powers you'll be seeing on the power list?

• blast power

• agility

• elasticity

• flight

• feral

• healing

• intellect

• invisibility

• magic

• invulnerability

• vampirism

• weapon master

• unarmed combat

• pyschic

• super speed

• super strength

• super sight

• super hearing

• stamina

• size manipulation

• divine powers

• electricity control

• fire control

• insanely rich

• necromancy

• phasing ghost

• power suit

• radiation

• animation

• astral projection

• claws

• controlled bone growth

• escape artist

• flame breath

• ice breath

• heat vision

• leadership

• levitation

• marksmanship

• power item

• stealth

• super eating

• wall clinger

• webslinger

• reality manipulation

• time manipulation

• telepathy

• swordsmanship

Some of you are probably scratching your heads about now wondering when did I have some of these powers. Answers to these powers and questions you may raise will be provided in my next post.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Cartoon characters tend to do comical things that can be seen as powers but that really aren't, or display powers once and never use them again.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hawk

Since you actually aren't Bart.....shouldn't this be in a RP and this thread locked?

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bart Simpson

Hawk says:

"Since you actually aren't Bart.....shouldn't this be in a RP and this thread locked? "

Well I figured since I'm using the name Bart Simpson, that I might as well refer to him in the first person. By the way what does RP stand for?

Buckshot says:

"Cartoon characters tend to do comical things that can be seen as powers but that really aren't, or display powers once and never use them again. "

Just give it a chance man. It's all for fun anyways.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

When you try to add them to the encyclopedia (for Bart or other cartoons) it's not just fun.

xer-jumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By xer-jumper

i don´t know

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bart Simpson

Hmm I had put this off to the side for a while now. So it's time for an update and share some enlightenment for anyone who's confused about when I had these abilities.

So to start it off. Most Simpsons fans here would know that Simpsons had spoofed and portrayed many already existing characters in the past. I had been many of these characters and did you know among them included these guy?

Superman
    Superman

Godzilla
    Godzilla

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Mr. Fantastic
    Mr. Fantastic

Batman
    Batman

These five should cover the powers of blast power, elasticity, agility, flight, intellect, invulnerability, weapon master, unarmed combat, super speed, super strength, super sight, super hearing, stamina, electricity control, insanely rich, radiation, flame breath, ice breath and heat vision.

Now some of you may think my swordsmanship is due to Indiana Jones. Now while Harrison Ford has some good sword skills, I'm an expert swordsman. When did this happen? When Skinner and I channelled the power of the force.

More soon to come.

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bart Simpson

The power of feral I possessed when I became a werewolf in the treehouse of Horror XVI episode. That's 16 for those of you who don't know Roman numerals. The segment was "I've grown a costume on your face". This of course would give me the powers of a wolf which includes the listed claws. While I'm dealing with the undead angle vampirism came when I became a vampire in "Treehouse of Horror IV: Bart Simpson's Dracula". I was also a zombie at the end of the episode "The Wettest stories ever told".

The magic and necromancy I possessed in three forms: A Harry Potter wizard in "Treehouse of Horror XII: Wiz Kids", when I was in possession of the Book of Magic in "Treehouse of Horror III: Dial 'Z' for Zombies", and when I was the powerful World of Warcraft character the Shadowknight. The magic gave me possession of various abilities including the fire control and animation ones listed. This is infact a continuation of the undead theme cause the thing I animated was the dead.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Sparda
    Bart Simpson said:
    "The power of feral I possessed when I became a werewolf in the treehouse of Horror XVI episode. That's 16 for those of you who don't know Roman numerals. The segment was "I've grown a costume on your face". This of course would give me the powers of a wolf which includes the listed claws. While I'm dealing with the undead angle vampirism came when I became a vampire in "Treehouse of Horror IV: Bart Simpson's Dracula". I was also a zombie at the end of the episode "The Wettest stories ever told".

The magic and necromancy I possessed in three forms: A Harry Potter wizard in "Treehouse of Horror XII: Wiz Kids", when I was in possession of the Book of Magic in "Treehouse of Horror III: Dial 'Z' for Zombies", and when I was the powerful World of Warcraft character the Shadowknight. The magic gave me possession of various abilities including the fire control and animation ones listed. This is infact a continuation of the undead theme cause the thing I animated was the dead.
    "

Isn't Treehouse Of Horror even more non-canon than usual episodes.....so those power wouldn't count?

Just saying, technicalities and all >.>
    Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bart Simpson
    Sparda said:
    Isn't Treehouse Of Horror even more non-canon than usual episodes.....so those power wouldn't count?

Just saying, technicalities and all >.>"

Actually it would still count since I was in possession of all those things. Plus Simpsons had never allowed thing's like cannon get in our way. Many things that happens in the series gets ignored in the next episode unless it's part of a multi episode story arc, but those rarely happen.

Anyways continuing on.

caption
    caption
    While we're on the topic of Simpsons Halloween, during the second annual Treehouse of Horror in the segment "The Bart Zone" I was a supreme ruler. I monitored everyone with my telepathy and punished them with my reality manipulation when they don't follow my rules. I believe this photo should jog everyone's memories.

Invisibility and phasing came in a packaged deal in the form of a ghost. This was in the "Bart Gets hit by a Car". In this episode after getting hit I astral projected out of my body into my ghost form on an escilator to heaven.  Things didn't go too well and I fell down to hell. 

In "Treehouse of Horror XVI: Bartificial Intelligence" I was left in the woods by my parents. However I came back packing a power suit.

Controlled bone growth and size manipulation came in the video game "Bart's Nightmare" where I was able to shrink myself to fight germs and bacteria in a bloodstream. My family and I did a similar thing in "Treehouse of Horror: In the Belly of the Boss" where all five of us shrank into Mr. Burns's body courtesy of Professor Frink.

Wall clinger and webslinger, the powers of a spider. Powers I possessed in "Treehouse of Horror XIII: The Island of Dr. Hibbert" when my entire family was turned into animals. Here's our new family.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.