Who is his love interest?

#1 Posted by Captain13 (3277 posts) - - Show Bio

Conner has Cassie. Tim has Tam. Who does Bart have?

#2 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

well their was the girl who knew his secret and they did like each other but that was before he moved in with Jay Garrick, but it could be Rose Wilson, cause of the Titans of Tomorrow story they were together

#3 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Valerie Perez?

#4 Edited by Skittering-Roach (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB:   Oh dear lord, no! Never again, please! 

I like to pretend she never existed. She was horrid. And I think she would be a little old for him at this point. 
Though, her age didn't stop her from having a pedophilic crush on him before, why should it stop her now, right? That or the writers forgot she couldn't have been a teen when he was (at least I'm pretty sure she couldn't have...), I'm not really sure. It's been a while since I read that monstrosity.

I would prefer if Carol somehow magically came back, or if he and Rose got together. I really like the idea of Bart/Rose. It would be adorable, and Rose desperately needs some goodness in her life that, with luck, won't die on her, or go homicidal. 
Which brings up the question...Dose Rose actually know Eddie is dead? I'm a little lost on that one. If not I have a feeling horrible things will happen to the messenger.

#5 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

none anymore.

#6 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Solstice

#7 Posted by Primebonnick (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it was ravenger now its solstice

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.