kid flash one shot in dcu presents!

#1 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
with the return of fabian nicieza!!!! yay!!!
#2 Posted by noj (1090 posts) - - Show Bio

Where was this announced?

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

That's.....weird but good, very very good

#4 Posted by The_Tree (7731 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the cover.

It's a very well drawn cover, but the costume itself is a bit of an eyesore. It'll be cool to have a one-off Bart story by Nicieza though, I love that man.

#5 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
why is the costume an eyesore? I thought its one of his best costume. the previous one looked too much like reverse flash.

@The_Tree:

#6 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2012/05/11/kid-flash-to-star-in-solo-adventure-in-dc-universe-presents-one-shot
continues from his adventure in Teen Titans #10 #11 stranded in dinosaur island

@noj:

#7 Posted by The_Tree (7731 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: The really high forehead mask, red eyes, and the weird looking vest made from the red lightning bolts. I just think his old costume was far superior.

#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
I disagree. I think this is a far superior costume that differentiates him from barry, wally, jay and not to mention eobard thawne. old kidflash and reverse flash look too much alike.

@The_Tree:

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@sethysquare: The really high forehead mask, red eyes, and the weird looking vest made from the red lightning bolts. I just think his old costume was far superior.

.....I like the red lightning vest, and it's a red and gold costume what other color would the lenses be?

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like this outfit. It's awesomous maximus!

#11 Posted by The_Tree (7731 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: To each his own.

@BlackArmor: I've always liked the no lenses look, the only Flash character that I think has pulled off the lenses look well would be Wally. I think the reason I don't like the vest look is because it sort of reminds me of the Creeper, also because his chests look so bare, like it's missing a logo. And as it is, I just don't think the vest looks right, it just looks odd.

#12 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
if by vest u mean the lightning bolt, thats the logo. Besides, the high mask is about the same as the old outfit.
#13 Posted by Loki9876 (3051 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

Here's the cover.

It's a very well drawn cover, but the costume itself is a bit of an eyesore. It'll be cool to have a one-off Bart story by Nicieza though, I love that man.

Are you serious? I love this costume it's gorgeous.

#14 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

this... looks...

AMAZING!

Kid flash is my favourite hero! the cover looks brilliant! I can't wait for this!

#15 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

At least make the eyes white. Why is it red? It looks like an evil spawn version of Kid Flash.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.