Does anyone find it a weird that Bart was made through incest?

#1 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Baryy allen's son Don Allen married Meloni Thawne and had their son Bart but meloni thawne was a descendant of cobalt blue who was Barry Allen's secret twin brother(   IF YOU'RE CONFUSED LOOK HERE 
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Allen_Family    ).

#2 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Given a 10 century gap between Barry and Meloni, and approximately 3.5 generations per century, there are 35 descendants separating the two.  That's a genetic similarity of .0000000003%

Depending on where you live, there's a stronger possibility that your own parents have a higher genetic similarity.

#3 Posted by sweatboy (789 posts) - - Show Bio

dude that's.....cousins, and not really first cousins,....you make it sound more intense. I mean aren't we ALL related somehow? like Mr Miracle showed there.....yeah like Mr Miracle shows us there's just a leeeeetle itty bitty family here

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrMiracle77 said:
"Given a 10 century gap between Barry and Meloni, and approximately 3.5 generations per century, there are 35 descendants separating the two.  That's a genetic similarity of .0000000003%. 

Depending on where you live, there's a stronger possibility that your own parents have a higher genetic similarity. "
This quote rocks. 

Why are so many people on here obsessed with incest & rape?!
#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
Why are so many people on here obsessed with incest & rape?! 
because we're a family site...wait, what? 

speaking of which...I recommend Jack of Fables to anyone who loves incest...oh, one of the funniest reveals in a comic book ever!!!!!
#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @MrMiracle77 said:
"Given a 10 century gap between Barry and Meloni, and approximately 3.5 generations per century, there are 35 descendants separating the two.  That's a genetic similarity of .0000000003%. 

Depending on where you live, there's a stronger possibility that your own parents have a higher genetic similarity. "
This quote rocks.  Why are so many people on here obsessed with incest & rape?! "
I blame Doctor Light... and Aztek.
#7 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: i'm not obsessed with incest. i just forgot there was a 1000 year gap in the family tree
#8 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @MrMiracle77 said:

This quote rocks.  Why are so many people on here obsessed with incest & rape?! "
Hentai XP
#9 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to point out that I'm in no way questioning the genetic stability of the OP.  Many of the colonies that started out here in the states had a fairly limited population, and only rare interaction with other colonies.  The same was true for many western settlements as well.  The probability of mono-genetic interaction was very high, but with only a very limited degree of overlap.

#10 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

man I needed a laugh but I didn't know I was gonna find it here. You guys crack me up

#11 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

best family reunion ever!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.