Could Bart Allen have a kid?

#1 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, when i recently re-read the Flash fastest man alive issue 8 when Bart leaves Val (in bed) to go after Val's evil dad (forgot his name) i think they could have slept together that way they'd be bringing three new little Flash's out Wally's two kids and this one. So i think Val is carrying the baby now not knowing what to do with it after Bart's death. I think she will call it Bart after him and then he could grow up like he did, Impulse, Kid Flash then finally The Flash.

What does anybody else think about this theory?

#2 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

ANYONE?!

#3 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's possible, maybe they did that to leave it open, or maybe it was just a random part of the story. You never know really. I hope so though. Bart was awesome.

#4 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i know i think they did sleep together and you will soon find out that she is pregnant like she tells Wally or something that'd be good.

#5 Posted by NightFang (9904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terminal Velocity said:
"

Well it's possible, maybe they did that to leave it open, or maybe it was just a random part of the story. You never know really. I hope so though. Bart was awesome.

"
#6 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

that would be kinda weird since bart is a teenager again and would have a child

#7 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio
@Barry Flash: I would love to see her show up now with a kid
#8 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

bart having a child wouldmess up the timeline

his child would be born before his mum was!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.