Follow

Barry Allen

Character » Barry Allen appears in 5080 issues.

Having discovered his mother murdered and his father blamed for the act, forensic scientist Barry Allen sought to clear his father's name and find the real killer. After being doused in chemicals and struck by lightning, Barry was granted the gift of super-speed. Now he protects his hometown of Central City as The Flash, the fastest man alive and founding member of the Justice League.

so new 52 reverse flash spoilers

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigtewell

well in flash 23 it is revealed that the new reverse flash is daniel west iris wests brother and possibly wallys dad. Now a popular theory was that he was going to be wally trying to undo the new 52. So do you think daniel is trying to do what people thought wally was trying to do?

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sinestro_GL

@bigtewell: Nah...I think that's mostly theories presented by Wally fans still bitter (and understandably so) that he has yet to feature in the n52.

AND if any such event were to happen, it would probably be in the JL book...or written by Geoff Johns :P

comicbookfan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they do make Daniel wally's dad that gives good reason as to where wally got his powers and why he should become a hero

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I just want Wally ;.;

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I hope he is Wally's dad and I hope they eventually do a flash story involving both if them.

It's funny when you think abt it, the new 52 is full of new relatives for big time heroes. Batman has a brother, I hear wonderwoman has brother, and superman has hel ( not that he's family but jor-el gave him the el symbol and supposedly considers him family) and now Wally's dad is the new 52 reverse flash. Supposedly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.