New 52 Flash Respect Thread

• 191 results
#101 Posted by Clark_EL (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Wait what I'm confused you called me out, right?

#102 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clark_EL: I just called you,to see the respect thread

#103 Posted by mgrman5 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Barry move at the speed of light in the New 52 or go even faster and has he preformed a infinite mass punch yet something close to it.

#104 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@mgrman5: Not yet,but the most impressive speed feat was holding a conversation with Captain Atom,in microsseconds...I post in page 3 I think.

@RustyRoy@TriggersDown:@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:@TheEffingFlash:more scans

Flash 17

#105 Posted by Captain13 (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry has had some of the best stories, art, and feats in the DCnU. Manapul and Buccellato are killing it,

#106 Edited by jesusdisciple001 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

read #17 and i don't think anything was rushed and it was also awesome@matchesmalone21: can u help me i wanna create a valiant 2012 respect thread for all the comic books rebooted like u did for new 52

#107 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by Zeeguy91 (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the New 52 Flash is pretty awesome. Although I gotta say, reading through those scans from JL really showed how terrible Geoff John's writing has become...

Read Aquaman.

#109 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Scans taken from Flashpoint #1

While depowered, he actually manages to fair decently well against the extremely talented Thomas Wayne Batman. Proving that Barry must have some form of training in hand-to-hand combat.

An extremely wounded Barry gets his speed back due to being hit by a bolt of lighting. This bolt also knocks Thomas Wayne Batman off of the roof. Berry recovers takes in the situation, and then catches Wayne before he hits the ground.

Thomas Wayne Batman takes out two guards in one throw, Barry effortlessly catches both before either of them touch the ground.

#110 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Sorry,but this doesn't count ....just new 52 scans ok??

#111 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: until it be confirmed it still is not part of new 52

#113 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: @jesusdisciple001: @zeeguy91: @captain13: @w0nd@reignmaker: more scans

Flash 19

Without powers and using villains gadgets,Barry save Trickster and few other peoples of the Outlanders. Barry is able to sense people tied to the Speedforce through vibrations. (It's possible he can sense other types of vibrations,like Vibe).
speedtyping and Pays respect for non-powered superheroes.

Justice League Dark 19

Magnetize a sword and speedblitz Frankenstein and his son.

#114 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Cool, and the scans i posted are new 52. Flashpoint is basically the same thing as COIE, which all count as post-crisis feats.

#115 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: I don't want to be rude,but i will not accept Flashpoint scans in any New 52 Respect Threads. As COIE,not everything that happened in Flashpoint is canon and editors/writers always change that.

#116 Posted by Dredeuced (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

Flashpoint cannot be canon because the Speed Force has massively changed and, well, Thomas Wayne doesn't exist anymore. Crisis on Infinite Earths merged multiple worlds which all experienced the event, Flashpoint retconned itself and everything before it out of existence. If it didn't then we'd still have Thomas Wayne Batman and other crap.

#117 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeeguy91: @dredeuced: @clark_el: More scans

Justice League Dark 20

Accidentally Barry reach the right frequency of Doctor Destiny's construct and disassemble it (Barry claims if he some his eyes fast enough can see their real form and it's possible he can see invisible people)
Saving Deadman from his won nightmares.

#118 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#119 Posted by RustyRoy (10900 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Nice scans. I like how they're making Barry more than just a speedster, he's a very smart guy.

#120 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19910 posts) - - Show Bio
#121 Posted by Dredeuced (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

Aagh, I haven't bought it yet, you're spoiling me. >:[

Thanks for the acknowledgement though, lol.

#122 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still unimpressed by Barry. Team Wally

#123 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: @rustyroy: @onemoreposter: @clark_el: @jesusdisciple001: @video_martian: More scans

Flash 21

Crossing the world after Kid Flash that is apparently outrun Barry,which isn't true because he was holding back and Bart was using tricks to slow him down. Noticed both didn't cause any property damaage.

He can acess the memories of people tied with the Speedforce.
Barry has quite impressive physics knowledge,using to save Bart to be thrown out of atmosphere,controlling their mass through vibration.

#124 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by RustyRoy (10900 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#126 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Posted by RustyRoy (10900 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Awesome scan, Flash and MM should be the most powerful members of both teams and I'd like to see them in a issue long fight with each other.

#128 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#129 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Posted by sinestro_GL (3050 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Posted by RustyRoy (10900 posts) - - Show Bio
#132 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#133 Posted by sinestro_GL (3050 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#135 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeeguy91: @captain13: @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @dredeuced: @batmannflash@clark_el: More scans

Flash Annual 2

Investigating the kidnapped children,depite the lack of clues is able to locate them and vibrating through Hal's constructs.
Quickly learns how to operate the alien teleporter to save the children.

Despite the planet's atmosphere affect its powers,Barry speedblitz the warrior and then tied it with countless chains.
After Hal located the kidnapped children ,Flash goes intangible through the armor .
Barry and Hal goes to a deathmatch in a alien arena,Flash speedblitz and using wrist tornados to beat them up.
After Hal override ring's protocols and give it to him,Flash tap with the speedforce and even detected
Running on the side of a building.

#136 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19910 posts) - - Show Bio
#137 Posted by batmannflash (6189 posts) - - Show Bio
#138 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#139 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#140 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio
#141 Posted by batmannflash (6189 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job! I loved Flash #23

#142 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#143 Edited by reventon64 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

Nice scans. Ive been waiting for you to start posting to this thread again. Keep up the good work.

#144 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#145 Edited by batmannflash (6189 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Thanks for the scans! I've loved this whole story arc. But I felt like Reverse Flash and Flash's final confrontation was so rushed

#146 Edited by RustyRoy (10900 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio
#148 Posted by philkelly96 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I read that Wally West will be in the New 52 but they don't know when. I think since Barry seems to be toned down a lot the Wally should be powered up. And I also think he should be faster than the reverse flash. This may be a little biased cause Wally is my favorite flash and I really don't like that the reverse flash is so damn powerful so Wally should be the Flash that overpowers him.

#149 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: @rustyroy: @batmannflash: You're welcome.

Flash 25

Before get powers Barry saves some civillians from the fire.

Using chemistry knowledge to discover how a drugmake people explode on Gotham.

#150 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.