Have You Seen Francis Manapul's Flash Cover?

Posted by G-Man (30364 posts) - - Show Bio

I sure do dig Francis Manapul's art.  Most of us were saddened when we found out he was leaving Adventure Comics.  The good news is he is teaming with Geoff Johns once again on a new on-going Flash title.  DC has posted the final Barry Allen Flash image he worked on earlier.

This is the cover to Flash: Secret Files And Origins which is due in March 2010.  Manapul said:

“I’m excited to be starting the book. The entire creative team is looking forward to introducing new ways of portraying speed. It’s also cool that we’ll be introducing a new generation to Barry Allen as well as myself so I’ll be right in they’re shoes of getting to know this guy. It should be an exciting ride!”

Are you excited?
Staff
#1 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Groovy Pie
#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

He's got a nice style.  Real classy.

#3 Edited by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:

"Groovy Pie "

Couldn't put it better myself! Barry Allen is by far the best Flash, next to Jay Garrick (in my opinion).
#4 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving it
#5 Posted by drawme (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome cover. I like his style.

#6 Posted by danhimself (22223 posts) - - Show Bio

as sad as I am to see Manapul and Johns leave Adventure Comics I've got to say that I'm really really excited about the upcoming Flash series...Manapul is fastly becoming one of my favorite artists

#7 Posted by DennyColt (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely exciting news. The cover is great.

#8 Posted by NightFang (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

I love just Francis Manapul's artwork and I can't wait for Flash: Secret Files And Origins to come out.

#9 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio

HOORAY

#10 Posted by Quest (108 posts) - - Show Bio

i will check it out big fan of johns i like the flash but he is not one of my favorites 

#11 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this dude's art!

#12 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh nice :)
#13 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, can't wait.

#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

cute

#15 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

That's awesome

#16 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

good thing! good thing!

#17 Posted by LP (673 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving Manapul's work. He's easily one of the best guys in the biz today, it's uplifting to me.

#18 Posted by TheRedHood (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks Pretty Good

#19 Posted by HaHaManHV (234 posts) - - Show Bio

God I love this man's art. I just wish that I knew when the ongoing officially begins

#20 Edited by SUPER-MAN 23 (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#21 Posted by Zeraphyne (101 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by daredevil21134 (10656 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUPER-MAN 23 said:

"Awesome! "

is right

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.