Flash, XS, and Iris West (Flashpoint!)

#1 Posted by Legacy_ (10169 posts) - - Show Bio

Is XS their canon granddaughter? Were the Tornado Twins actually conceived by the main timeline Barry Allen and Iris West?  I find it odd that this couple has been quite fine with the fact that they no longer have their children with them? Time travel and their stint in the 31st century confuses me.  I'm hoping someone helps me with this question. PLEASE!

#2 Edited by GundamHeavyarms (701 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure: Yes, XS is their canon granddaughter.  She was part of the earth-247 legion but she decided to join the earth zero legion during Final Crisis Legion of Three Worlds.  I wish Johns had included Andromeda as well and maybe Kid Quantum but its not that big a deal.  As for Barry and Iris's children, Don and Dawn Allen, they're not with their parents because they have the unfortunate handicap of being dead they were concieved in the main timeline though, that hasn't been retconned away.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.