Follow

Barry Allen

Character » Barry Allen appears in 5048 issues.

Having discovered his mother murdered and his father blamed for the act, forensic scientist Barry Allen sought to clear his father's name and find the real killer. After being doused in chemicals and struck by lightning, Barry was granted the gift of super-speed. Now he protects his hometown of Central City as The Flash, the fastest man alive and founding member of the Justice League.

Flash costume ring

Jabor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jabor

Pardon for my English level.
    Hi to all.  I have been looking for a replica of the Barry Allen (the Flash) costume ring, but the only that i have find is one from Planet Krypton but is not intended to be worn. Anybody knows where can find one of them? thanks

The Archivist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Archivist

Go to any small jewelry shop. You should be able to get one made for you, or at least a ring which looks vaguely like the Flash design.
    I had a custom design made and it only cost £180. (Not a comic-book design, but something which I wanted.)

Jabor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jabor

Good idea

Jabor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jabor

After this months finally I bought a tungsten flash ring. It´s not the original but looks like the Bart Allen ring.  

In recent time I have found a barry allen replica but i can´t post here because it could be considered spam. If anyone wants a good replica, look in the internet and good luck
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By daredevil21134

ebay

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.