Bring Back Barry!

• 67 results
#51 Posted by SilverZeo (2889 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty much filler material for DC's stories arcs this year that has been poorly organized and released.
Post Edited:2008-01-06 19:57:08
Post Edited:2008-01-06 22:22:32

#52 Posted by Video_Martian (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, DC eventually did bring Barry back as the MAIN Flash and it pissed off alot of Wally fans. Seriously, SCREW YOU Barry haters, HE ROCKS!!!

#53 Posted by Shotgun (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

LOL, DC eventually did bring Barry back as the MAIN Flash and it pissed off alot of Wally fans. Seriously, SCREW YOU Barry haters, HE ROCKS!!!

I'm not a hater, but I'm not a happy DC fan if Wally continues to be non-existenstial.

#54 Posted by Mercy_ (92748 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread angers me.

#55 Posted by rogue_mar1e (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

*Cries in corner*

Wallyyyyyyyy :'|

#56 Posted by sethysquare (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay! Barry is back! I'm happy now.

#57 Posted by Video_Martian (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

This thread angers me.

#58 Posted by sethysquare (3964 posts) - - Show Bio
I think its great that barry allen is back. wally west is so last season.
#59 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring back Wally

#60 Posted by rogue_mar1e (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

Bring back Wally

#61 Posted by htb106 (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder who bumped this thread back to the top.

actually this post that I'm doing right now is bumping the thread, so...

#62 Posted by sethysquare (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta say, I'm glad Barry Allen is back. Now that we kicked out all the worthless legacy characters, its finally time for a Flash movie.

Its impossible to do a Flash movie with Barry Allen when Wally West is the flash. Its also impossible to do a flash movie with Wally West without bringing in Barry Allen. It'll be be way too complicated.

So now we just have to wait and see.

#63 Posted by sethysquare (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

i think this thread deserves some mention. i love barry and he is and always will be flash.

#64 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (4447 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

i think this thread deserves some mention. i love barry and he is and always will be flash.

QFT

#65 Edited by Ironhawk22 (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

I gotta say, I'm glad Barry Allen is back. Now that we kicked out all the worthless legacy characters, its finally time for a Flash movie.

Its impossible to do a Flash movie with Barry Allen when Wally West is the flash. Its also impossible to do a flash movie with Wally West without bringing in Barry Allen. It'll be be way too complicated.

Hahahahah! Wally a useless legacy character! Good one. I like Barry, but Wally is in my opinion(and a majority of fans) a far superior character. Barry doesn't really have much of a personality.

#66 Posted by sethysquare (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ironhawk22 said:

@sethysquare said:

Hahahahah! Wally a useless legacy character! Good one. I like Barry, but Wally is in my opinion(and a majority of fans) a far superior character. Barry doesn't really have much of a personality.

oh boy, you make me laugh. thanks for that.

#67 Edited by Zeeguy91 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironhawk22: Not really. I'd say its a fairly even split among the fanbase of who is the superior character. I mean, the majority of Wally fans are people who watched the JL cartoon growing up. The problem with that is: Wally never really acted like that in the comics. DCAU Wally and comics' Wally were two completely separate people in terms of personality and characterization. Also, something very interesting about DCAU Wally was that Timm and co. felt the need to infuse some of Barry's backstory into Wally because Wally lacked any grounding characteristics, like say, a job. Notice how in the cartoon, Wally is a lab tech (Barry's job). Its probably because comics Wally was a lottery winner who spent all of his money on bad investments. Meanwhile, Barry from day one was a forensic scientist with drive and dedication to finding the truth. So.....which comes across as the more adult, more responsible character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.