So Flash has one of the most interesting Rogues galleries in comics. But how many Flash-villains can outright beat him in a fight on their own?
Here's who stands a chance:
1. Captain Cold- He has some kind of anti-speed force power in the New 52. He can slow down energy, allowing him to freeze things. And he can slow down the Flash fast enough to catch his punches.
2. Mirror Master-Due to his teleportation and rapid travel through the mirror universe as well as his god-like control of the mirror universe. Also he can create laser beams that can tag the flash and holograms that can trick him. In the mirror universe, he can create clones of himself.
3. Gorilla Grodd-He's psychic, so his attacks fly at the speed of thought. He's also massive, strong, and intelligent.
4. Professor Zoom/Zoom- Time-Manipulation or Flash-like speed depending on who you're talking about.
5. Turbine-He can create speed force vortexes capable of deflecting the Flash's attacks, pulling the Flash in, or throwing the Flash around.
Honorable Mention: Mob Rule-Because he can be everywhere at once, with preparation he could outsmart Flash, but he probably couldn't outright defeat him.
So, are those the only 5 characters who can LOGICALLY/REALISTICALLY defeat the Flash one-on-one?
I don't think that Weather Wizard or Heatwave have the reaction time or speed to realistically take Flash down on their own. He should be able to just beat them before they can fully react. I could be wrong. Trickster, Captain Boomerang, and Pied Piper shouldn't be able to either.