Follow

Baron Helmut Zemo

Character » Baron Helmut Zemo appears in 555 issues.

The 13th Baron in the Zemo bloodline. Helmut followed in the footsteps of his father before him, becoming an enemy of Captain America and the Avengers. In what could be his greatest scheme ever, Helmut masqueraded as Citizen V and led the Thunderbolts to public acclaim in order to conquer the world. In the end, he failed only because his cohorts desired to remain heroes and rebelled against him.

Unlimited Highlights: Baron Zemo

SumoSlamMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SumoSlamMan

So I know next to nothing about Baron Zemo besides the fact that he's a Cap villain and has terrible fashion sense.  Dude, I get that purple is the color of royalty but that was what, like thousands of years ago when purple dye was super rare?  Come on.  Aside from that I was actually really excited to learn a bit about this relatively obscure villain.  I would have to say that the best issue, for me was the last issue, THUNDERBOLTS PRESENTS: ZEMO - BORN BETTER #1  I just liked the idea of this once heinous villain, turned sort of hero, going back in time to see how his legacy was created.  I thought it provided a very unique backdrop for a character study of a villain obsessed with his own lineage, and positive that his blood makes him better.  Very cool stuff. 

Here's the link to Unlimited Highlights! 

PEACE!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
    nice
    SumoSlamMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SumoSlamMan
    @King Saturn: Thanks :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.