Does anyone else wanna see him return?

#1 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

He's such a cool, under-used villain with a lot of unused potential. And with it revealed that he didn't kill Bucky (Which was the whole reason Cap  fought him with such hatred) and since everyone else returns (And with his son, who I feel is less threatening villain, gone), I feel it's time he made a return. He could return to re-form the Masters of Evil, and menace the new Captain America (Bucky himself). I see him as a great enemy for Bucky, because if not for Zemo, he never would have become Winter Soldier. I could also see Zemo somehow trying to bring back Cap so he could kill him himself since he'd probably feel cheated out of his victory. ANyone else want to see him return?

#2 Posted by MadHatter2 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

im with you hes amazingly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#3 Posted by squiresmadnessmachine (303 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he was in the dark reign thunderblots run but i am not sure  
but joe quesada confirmed he would be back so keep your eyes peeled
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@squiresmadnessmachine said:
" i think he was in the dark reign thunderblots run but i am not sure  but joe quesada confirmed he would be back so keep your eyes peeled "
I think its Helmut Zemo that is returning not Heinrich. Though I don't really think Heinrich needs to return since Helmut has so greatly outgrown his father. Helmut got to see his father at his peak during Born Better so I don't see Heinrich coming back anytime soon.
#5 Posted by Kairan1979 (16897 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we'll have a chance to see old Zemo in the new issues of Thunderbolts.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.