How did Barbie able to do it all

#1 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Just out of curiosity how you would explain Barbie able to master all those carriers she had. If you are going make a good story with her how would you explain it all. I am talking about the barbie doll girls play to be exact. Go nuts

#2 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloning.

#3 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE: That would take biotechnologist if done by science. I look at wiki and she has not become doctor of it yet but she was a computer engineer so she may build the tech for it with supervision. She did pose as super girl. Oh my, one of them is krytonion. She posed as poison ivy I found evidence.

In magic she was a fairy, mermaid and she is princess of a magic castle. She princess of several things but who keeps track.

#4 Edited by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut: I worked at Toys R Us in the Barbie aisle for a year flat. Too the point I actually had more than one pink colored nightmares. It was cloning. (No seriously though, who knows how in her messed up continuity really. I used to think about stuff like this every night while I was working that job, lmao. She may actually be the TOAA of Barbie canon.)

#5 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- She just lives off off Sugar Free Red Bull all day long to keep her impossible figure and all the variations are just hallucinations caused by sleep deprivation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.