Wait a sec...

#1 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

In RHATO #9, Red Hood and Batgirl have a small crossover, no big deal. But Jason knows she is Barbara Gordon and they seemed to have had any sort of interaction before.

In Batgirl #0 (issue that I loved, btw), we got to know that she was only Batgirl for a year... so she probably quit before Jason becomes Robin.

If my assumption is right, it means she remained close to the Bat Family during the years she was paralyzed (and the year when she stopped being a vigilant). TOO close, to all its members. But I don't believe it was just due to her older friendship with Dick and Bruce. Maybe there's something more in it, a part of the story that we still don't know.

With a BOP issue dedicated to explain their bond with the TT and Batgirl showing up in TT #15, we may get more pieces of that puzzle.

P.S: Just my thoughts, no need to stone me or anything ¬¬

#2 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if they don't leave it as a plot hole, yeah, she must have been in contact with the bat fam, or at least Jason, in that time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.