Follow

Barbara Gordon

Character » Barbara Gordon appears in 4183 issues.

Barbara Gordon was the first modern age Batgirl until she was brutally shot by the Joker, rendering her paralyzed from the waist down. Barbara reinvented herself as Oracle, providing intelligence to the DCU heroes and leading the Birds of Prey. She has recently become Batgirl once again to protect Gotham City.

Poor identity protection alert!

RiddleMeThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RiddleMeThis

Am I the only one who's noticed? Batgirls mask must cover every area except the parts that reveal identity!!! 
    Take a dominoe mask for example, it covers the nose and area around the eyes, thus hiding the most distinguishable part of a persons face, wheras Babs' has large areas around the eyes, mouth and nose... 
    I do not get it at all... No wonder Robin worked it out so easily!!!

o Take a look at this picture on the left, I wouldn't know who that is if her name wasn't printed above her! 
    You mightn't like to hear it, but did 'Batman and Robin' have it right?

o Wheras for the right, she's just lucky that goon's been shot by the killer moth! 

:D
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

No Caption Provided
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula

god Alicia Silverstone was hot :D too bad the movie blew....

and I don't know I think Domino masks hide more than most people think. you'd be surprised who could throw on a tuxedo and a domino mask, and you would never know who it was.

Avatar image for deactivated-5af7470263a09
    deactivated-5af7470263a09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A domino mask. As if you wouldnt recognise them if you seen them. Cassandra cains mask is the way to go.
    Avatar image for andrea_mendoza1997
    andrea_mendoza1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Yes you are correct her mask well doesn't really protect her identity

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By RedHoodJT

The only domino mask's that i have seen that do a decent job of hiding ones identity are Kyle Rayner's and Dick Grayson's as Nightwing. The one Damian uses is a good one to. To me the little tiny short one that looks like Zoro's is not enough to hide ones face.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.