Oracles Death To Come

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7550 posts) - - Show Bio

At New York Comic Con the Dc Universe panel they showed a new cover and story arc for the Birds Of Prey. Here is the cover:

What do you guys think about this? Will she really die? If she does for how long? And if she rises will she have the use of her legs back? So many questions what do you think about this? 
#1 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2196 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the ideal of Oracles death would be an interesting title. Since the events of Blackest night, I don't think that Nekro really controls life and death, and heroes and villains coming back from the dead. I totally think that there is a higher reason why heroes come back from the grave. During the story arc of, "The Death Of Oracle", if she does die, I want to see the Bat-family all at her funeral. With Bruce in the middle, and other members around him. That would be really cool. Maybe, if Oracle dies, Bruce will tell Jim gordon that he is Batman. This will happen in the Birds Of Prey's current series. 

#2 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOO! :*(
#3 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think she will die. Oracle is too important to both Batman and the superheroes. From the summary on DC comics, I think the Calculator might make an appearance, but then again, he was in Batgirl a while back. It might lead to Oracle retiring or something else. I would probably stop reading BoP if she dies.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22712 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's a metaphorical death

#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.