Oracle = DC's Professor X

#1 Posted by Jeremy1989 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

When I think of Barbara Gordon aka Oracle, I think of DC version of Charles Xavier aka Professor X.

I don't know why I came across that thought but maybe it's has to do with both the characters being paralyzed from the waist down. Who knows.

Tell me what you think?

#2 Posted by M3th (1775 posts) - - Show Bio

MetH tHinks tHis is funny.

June'sVeryOwn

#3 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by LyraFay (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeremy1989 No , the DC version of Professor X is The Chief aka Niles Caulder who was invented prior to Professor X by a few months. He's a part of The Doom Patrol.

#5 Edited by Jeremy1989 (342 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

nope....Oracle served as the intelligence for the Justice League, Birds of Prey, Teen Titans, and the Bat Family

Professor X sat in his wheel chair

#7 Posted by RustyRoy (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

nope....Oracle served as the intelligence for the Justice League, Birds of Prey, Teen Titans, and the Bat Family

lol

#8 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Oracle was nothing like Xavier

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27397 posts) - - Show Bio

and perved on his students, don't forget that part.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.