Follow

Barbara Gordon

Character » Barbara Gordon appears in 4164 issues.

Barbara Gordon was the first modern age Batgirl until she was brutally shot by the Joker, rendering her paralyzed from the waist down. Barbara reinvented herself as Oracle, providing intelligence to the DCU heroes and leading the Birds of Prey. She has recently become Batgirl once again to protect Gotham City.

Is she Nightwing's True Love?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MichonneHack27

I'd like to think so. I do love her she has more character and grit in my opinion. She also has more history. This is basically a Barbara vs. Starfire poll or forum thingy^^;. But I wanted it on this one since I'm hoping to find more Barbara fans. Ever since the cartoon Teen Titans, everyone seems to forget the Dick-Babs couple. Its all Starfire and Robin now:P. But to put another idea to this is Dick even meant to find a true love, a real wife? 

I think its obvious that Teen Titans' owners want Star and Dick. But most likely a few on Batman prefer Dick-Babs. Kinda a toughie when one character belongs to two popular series. Like I said I've always prefered Barbara. She's a goregous hacker. And she never let her disability get her down. Not to mention her whole world or story line didn't have her love obsession with Dick. She's mature and understanding. The relationship didn't happen on physical attraction or lust. It happened from friendship and developed into more. Even when she got rejected(or did she reject himoO?) she didn't act like she'd die from it. She went on doing what she can do. Protecting the inoccent. But anyway who do you guys prefer?  

Babs or Starfire? Note: No judgement on figures:P. I just don't wanna hear anyone say "Oh Starfire cause she's gotta a hot body".

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

Babs is the one.  She's his true love.  They should be together.  They're best together.
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Starfire is better 

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

This has already been addressed in Dick Grayson's Forum.  Here.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.