Is New 52 Batgirl worth the read?

• 60 results
#51 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her teenage girl-like personality, sometimes it's even funny. Overall yeah I it.

#52 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked 0 issue a lot but every other issue has been meh. There was an issue where Barbra says 'Holy cats' and that line right there, makes the whole run intolerable to me but there are some good parts I suppose. 

#53 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

@StarKiller809 said:

I liked 0 issue a lot but every other issue has been meh. There was an issue where Barbra says 'Holy cats' and that line right there, makes the whole run intolerable to me but there are some good parts I suppose.

Which issue was that?

#54 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

The story has been so-so, but issue 0 was very good. I miss Cassandra Cain, though.

#55 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio
@X9: Issue #9, page 5 (not counting adds), it's a splash page.
#56 Posted by darth_jones (110 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Barbara Gordon. Especially as Batgirl, but I haven't heard enough to make me interested in the title, especially because I really just don't like the art at all. But I'm willing to give it a shot if it's really worth it.

#57 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this book.

#58 Posted by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl the worst title in the entire comic book industry

just plain horrible

and yeah Cass Cain was the best Batgirl

#59 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic book. I realy enjoy it overall, some issues are kind of boring though...

#60 Posted by TDK_1997 (14680 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.