Is it true that she will be meeting the Joker in BoP #120?

#1 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, is it? Cause I don't think she's met him since The Killing Joke.

#2 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it is true and i really want to see her beat the crap outta him lol

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh hell...

now that issue has to go on my pull list...

M

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

BoP?

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"BoP?"

Birds of Prey

M
#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"TheDrifter said:
"BoP?"

Birds of Prey

M
"
Oh, I'll have to pick up the issue
#7 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Whens it coming out?

#8 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't it out now?

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

120 came out but Joker only appeared at the end. They might see each other in the coming issues.

#10 Edited by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Birds of Prey #121

Written by Tony Bedard; Art by Michael O'Hare and John Floyd; Cover by Stephane Roux

The Joker infiltrates the high-tech gang network of the Birds' new hometown, Platinum Flats! And that's going to set him up for a direct conflict with Oracle, Barbara Gordon!

DC Universe | 32pg. | Color | $2.99 US

On Sale August 20, 2008

#11 Posted by ScarlettLynn (160 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for next month to get here because I'm really looking forward to see what goes down when Barbara and the Joker finally face off again.  When I got to that final page of #122 I think it was the most excited I've been about a comic book cliffhanger.  I can't wait for next month and issue #123 to get here.  I hope Babs gets to deliver him some long overdue payback.

#12 Posted by likalaruku (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't the Joker HER arch nemesis as well as Batman's? He should show up more often. I'll never forget their recent battle: She tries to get over her fear of him & breaks his teeth with a billy club or lead pipe, but after being pistol-whipped, hits with a potted palm tree, & tossed down the stairs in her wheel chair, I don't think her plan went over very well. The Joker gettingnew teeth was predictable, but he kills the surgeons. Why bother being rich if you're not going to spend?

#13 Posted by NightFang (10271 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the Joker throws her down the stairs in the fight.
#14 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, BOP #123 was the biggest disappointment all year.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.