Follow

Barbara Gordon

Character » Barbara Gordon appears in 4184 issues.

Barbara Gordon was the first modern age Batgirl until she was brutally shot by the Joker, rendering her paralyzed from the waist down. Barbara reinvented herself as Oracle, providing intelligence to the DCU heroes and leading the Birds of Prey. She has recently become Batgirl once again to protect Gotham City.

If not Dick...then who?

• 61 results
    Batfam24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Batfam24

To me Dick and Babs are meant to be together. They are my endgame for sure. They are such an amazing couple and even when they are just friends I can't help but swoon at the love they obviously have for each other. But I would honestly LOVE to see her with Jason. I like the idea of them together. They could turn out to be a really interesting couple. To be honest, Babs never had as many romantic interests/opportunities as others like Dick had. It would be cool to see them reintroduce Jason Bard as a possible romantic interest for her. I just hope they get rid of Ricky. Holy crap was that 'relationship' forced. I don't know if it was DC's idea or Gail Simone's, but it was horrible. They barely knew each other before they were suddenly a couple and Babs was super attached. They have no chemistry and there was no build-up. It's like the powers that be decided Babs needed a little play so they threw her together with the first guy she came across. During Young Justice (cartoon) I liked the idea of her and Roy as well...but that is sort of a crack ship ;). Someone also said Kyle Rayner- that could be interesting!

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a normal guy with no connections to any hero or villain.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@mitran said:

Nobody's said Batwoman yet.

damn I was gonna say Kate Kane also! Also add Starfire into that equation. Red hot threesome!!!

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@batfam24: I'd LOVE to see her having something with Kyle...but it seems Batgirl can ONLY operate in Gotham, don't matter what. Maybe he'll pass by to say hello ;)

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

James Gordon Jr.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dba458f4f4e8
    deactivated-5dba458f4f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason Todd

Korbenheagerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm probably going to get flak, but Bruce Wayne/Batman, in new 52 he's de-aged, and they seem to work pretty well together

oompers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dinah. Trade one bird-themed superhero with tight pants for another one.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I always liked the relationship she had with Ted Kord, I thought they connected really well. They probably wouldn't work as well in the new 52 but it is a little sad that most people don't know about Barbara and Ted.

PrhymahkanD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe I'm gonna say it , anything but that luke fox, it's just a no no

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like babs Richard grayson or babs bruce wayne.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.