Holy Neural Implant Surgery, Batgirl!

#1 Posted by slapz88 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOILER******

So did anyone else notice the one little sentence that seemed to randomly be put into batgirl 5 about how she was able to walk again? It states that she had neural implant surgery. Now correct me if im wrong, i dont remember this being mentioned in any other issue prior to this, i just remember it not being mentioned. So im kind of shocked to see it just placed and then quickly the story moves on. So just a simple sentence explains it all i guess. I was expecting like a filler issue that could go into her struggle of being able to walk again. I think that would have made a great story because it would really show Batgirl's strength as a female character. Now maybe im speaking too soon about and Gail has something in store to further explain this. Now to wait and see i guess.

~Slapz

#2 Posted by TheBatman666 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I facepalmed and dropped the book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.