Exactly how smart is she?

#1 Posted by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Like, is she a genius? And if she is, how does she rank among the other DC geniuses?

I mean, I love Barbara Gordon, and I think it's great that she has beauty, brains, and brawn. It's also a plus that she's a part of the Bat family!

Oh, and how does she rank among the other computer geniuses?

#2 Posted by Ravager4 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as computers are concerned? She doesn't have an equal. Only one that comes close is Calculator, but even he's not quite on her level.

#3 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

Librarian + Hacker = Really Really Smart

#4 Posted by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

As far as computers are concerned? She doesn't have an equal. Only one that comes close is Calculator, but even he's not quite on her level.

Oh wow, that's definitely nice to hear.

What about her intelligence in general? Like, is she a genius? And if so, how does she rank among the other geniuses (like Batman)?

#5 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13903 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtsyGal: well at some things, like gathering info, hacking, ect. If you are asking If she is as good as Bats at being a detective, then the answer is no. but her iq is close to his.

#6 Posted by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, I found this on her Wikipedia page:

Gordon is written as having a genius-level intellect and naturally possessing a photographic memory. She is described by Gail Simone as the most intelligent member of the Batman family and among all characters having operated out of Gotham City.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.