@Imagine_Man15 said:

Overall, or just the Batgirl tie in?

Well, Batgirl's, as it's her forum :)

#4 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

It had its moments, but overall felt pretty... unnecessary, I guess. The marriage thing seemed interesting in theory, but didn't really have a point in the end, and characterization got a bit wonky at times.

#5 Posted by X9 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@X9 said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

It had its moments, but overall felt pretty... unnecessary, I guess. The marriage thing seemed interesting in theory, but didn't really have a point in the end, and characterization got a bit wonky at times.

To be honest, I liked the arch. Especially seeing that darker Barbara we haven't seem before (which is good, but it's the Joker we're talking about)

Though I have to say I really wanned her to kick the clown's ass...she was the one who kept her sanity and sense the best while facing his sick game, but then, in the revenge/justice time, she just couldn't complete her "plan". She holded back to safe the inocents and she was furious against the ones who deserved it, including the Joker.

But I liked all the titles, Simone did a great job. I'm curious to know where does Alysia fit in the madness

#6 Edited by Jinx17 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought she would be the one to die, but I am glad it wasn't her. Still sad for Damian though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.