Follow

Barbara Gordon

Character » Barbara Gordon appears in 4169 issues.

Barbara Gordon was the first modern age Batgirl until she was brutally shot by the Joker, rendering her paralyzed from the waist down. Barbara reinvented herself as Oracle, providing intelligence to the DCU heroes and leading the Birds of Prey. She has recently become Batgirl once again to protect Gotham City.

Batgirl the Best Book in DC

• 59 results
    Avatar image for shark_repellent_bat_spray
    Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray:Hopefully that'll be another series that keeps away from the crossovers then.

I doubt it'll stay away forever and I would not object to the occasional crossover. Like Aquaman and The Throne Of Atlantis event! That was a great. Plus, I only had to buy 2 titles which I was already buying anyway!

I hear that was pretty good.

And I suppose a crossover only happening in titles you buy anyway is probably the best kind. Like The Enemy Within is crossing over Captain Marvel and Avengers Assemble, both of which I read.

It was really good, Geoff Johns has successfully made me love Aquaman over this new series! You should check it out. Plus now is the perfect jump on point because Throne Of Atlantis is finished.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray:Hopefully that'll be another series that keeps away from the crossovers then.

I doubt it'll stay away forever and I would not object to the occasional crossover. Like Aquaman and The Throne Of Atlantis event! That was a great. Plus, I only had to buy 2 titles which I was already buying anyway!

And I suppose a crossover only happening in titles you buy anyway is probably the best kind. Like The Enemy Within is crossing over Captain Marvel and Avengers Assemble, both of which I read.

It was really good, Geoff Johns has successfully made me love Aquaman over this new series! You should check it out. Plus now is the perfect jump on point because Throne Of Atlantis is finished.

I can't really afford to jump into another series at the moment. I'll read it if I get the chance to read someone elses' copy or whatever though.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By End_Boss

@sethysquare: Your title is really misleading. Best-selling, maybe. Certainly not the best written.

Avatar image for shark_repellent_bat_spray
    Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

I can't really afford to jump into another series at the moment. I'll read it if I get the chance to read someone elses' copy or whatever though.

Fair enough! I'm glad Aquaman came up in conversation. I still haven't read #17!

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

Fair enough! I'm glad Aquaman came up in conversation. I still haven't read #17!

Hope it's a good one. :)

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TimeLordScience

@Ironhawk22 said:

@sethysquare: You don't read Batman Incorporated or Animal Man do you?

I really don't care for the art in Animal Man. I liked Foreman better. I wish he'd come back.

Humanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Humanoid

No thanks. Worst. Comic. Ever.

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
    TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#58  Edited By TeamUnitedNerds

It is indeed an excellent book

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#59  Edited By TDK_1997

That's strange.The book is pretty bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.