Batgirl the Best Book in DC

• 59 results
#51 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray:Hopefully that'll be another series that keeps away from the crossovers then.

I doubt it'll stay away forever and I would not object to the occasional crossover. Like Aquaman and The Throne Of Atlantis event! That was a great. Plus, I only had to buy 2 titles which I was already buying anyway!

I hear that was pretty good.

And I suppose a crossover only happening in titles you buy anyway is probably the best kind. Like The Enemy Within is crossing over Captain Marvel and Avengers Assemble, both of which I read.

It was really good, Geoff Johns has successfully made me love Aquaman over this new series! You should check it out. Plus now is the perfect jump on point because Throne Of Atlantis is finished.

#52 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6293 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray:Hopefully that'll be another series that keeps away from the crossovers then.

I doubt it'll stay away forever and I would not object to the occasional crossover. Like Aquaman and The Throne Of Atlantis event! That was a great. Plus, I only had to buy 2 titles which I was already buying anyway!

And I suppose a crossover only happening in titles you buy anyway is probably the best kind. Like The Enemy Within is crossing over Captain Marvel and Avengers Assemble, both of which I read.

It was really good, Geoff Johns has successfully made me love Aquaman over this new series! You should check it out. Plus now is the perfect jump on point because Throne Of Atlantis is finished.

I can't really afford to jump into another series at the moment. I'll read it if I get the chance to read someone elses' copy or whatever though.

#53 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Your title is really misleading. Best-selling, maybe. Certainly not the best written.

#54 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

I can't really afford to jump into another series at the moment. I'll read it if I get the chance to read someone elses' copy or whatever though.

Fair enough! I'm glad Aquaman came up in conversation. I still haven't read #17!

#55 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6293 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

Fair enough! I'm glad Aquaman came up in conversation. I still haven't read #17!

Hope it's a good one. :)

#56 Posted by TimeLordScience (953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ironhawk22 said:

@sethysquare: You don't read Batman Incorporated or Animal Man do you?

I really don't care for the art in Animal Man. I liked Foreman better. I wish he'd come back.

#57 Posted by Humanoid (132 posts) - - Show Bio

No thanks. Worst. Comic. Ever.

#58 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

It is indeed an excellent book

#59 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

That's strange.The book is pretty bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.