Follow

Barbara Gordon

Character » Barbara Gordon appears in 4183 issues.

Barbara Gordon was the first modern age Batgirl until she was brutally shot by the Joker, rendering her paralyzed from the waist down. Barbara reinvented herself as Oracle, providing intelligence to the DCU heroes and leading the Birds of Prey. She has recently become Batgirl once again to protect Gotham City.

BATGIRL #8 (includes spoilers)

pinkdaizygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By pinkdaizygirl

OK, so was anyone else shocked to learn that Danny was the one who called the cops to pick up Babs after the Joker shot her? I have to admit. I got a bit choked up.

Not only that, but what about the ending???

JAMES??? JAMES FRIKKIN JR???

That flashback Bab's mom had was bad enough. He's done so much to poor Barbara and her mom! Now he's back? I can't wait till that plotline is revealed.

And, one more thing...

I really hope Batgirl will beat the utter crap out of Joker.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By X9

: LOVED THIS ISSUE!

I like to see "James Frikkin Jr" around. Though I got a bad feeling that he'll kill Alysia and I just love her and I also think Babs could develop a good friendship outside the hero world.

I was touched by Danny's atitude. It was sad when he died...

And, YES, I want to see her punching that clown's face! Or KICKING it (gotta it?)

pinkdaizygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By pinkdaizygirl

@X9: Kicking! YES!~!

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By X9

Hahaha \o

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.