Batgirl #1

#1 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Yeah, my bad. LOL. I had to edit my post after reading that. 
#4 Posted by danhimself (22216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: wow you did a really good job of avoiding the internet for a week.....and believe it or not there wasn't an ounce of sarcasm in that statement

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock:

I'm actually a fan of this route. Not a huge fan of her being Batgirl again, but I would have been pissed if they had just completely erased that part of her.

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. They're not revealing how to make sure people come back. Pretty brilliant if you ask me.

Oh, and Mirror is awesome.

#7 Posted by Aiden Cross (15557 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@Static Shock: wow you did a really good job of avoiding the internet for a week.....and believe it or not there wasn't an ounce of sarcasm in that statement

lol, my thoughts exactly :P

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

I'm.... confused. 
#9 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aiden Cross: What's he talking about? LOL.
#10 Posted by danhimself (22216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@danhimself said:

I'm.... confused.

about which part?

if it's the first part then what I meant was that people have been talking about this on here all week in several different threads.

if it's the second part then I don't know what was wrong with me....sometimes some sarcasm free sentences escape my mouth....I'll try not to let it happen again

#11 Posted by Aiden Cross (15557 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: lol what you're mentioning now how has been mentioned countless of times on the forums, hell over the whole internet this past week :P

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself@Aiden Cross: Well, Batgirl wasn't exactly on my to-do list until a few minutes ago. LOL. 
#13 Posted by danhimself (22216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: that's ok but you did a really good job of avoiding that spoiler

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: Well, yeah.... I guess. LOL.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.