Bat-high heels are back

• 52 results
#51 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@Shotgun said:

@sethysquare said:

@Shotgun said:

@sethysquare: I am making perfect sense, you're apparently having difficulty understanding it. I argue that its impractical to fight crime in high heels, you point out that Anne Hathaway did a lot of 'fighting' in high heels to defend the stupid shoes, I point out that Hathaway has a stunt team and CGI to pull it off, and the reply I got from you shows that you've seem to forgotten what we were even talking about.

Also, her training with Batman has nothing to do with high heels. This thread was just created to point out that the artist still included part of Barbara's old costume which should have been left out and far behind in the n52.

You are not making sense. Anne Hathaway is an actor, the fact that DKR is based on a realistic approach shows that women can run in high heels with the right training. She needs a stunt team because she is not a vigilante.

End of discussion. I'll keep repeating the same thing to you until you get how weak your argument is :)

Women can run in high heels but they cannot realistically put up a good fight in them. It is amusing how blind you are to your own faults, and yes, I too will keep repeating the same thing until you understand how weak your argument is.

Edit: You saying end of discussion, does not mean I will let you have the last word in this :)

not unless you're a vigilante capable of fighting serial killers and murderers.

I guess you don't read Superman because Superman can't realistically fly.

i will keep saying end of discussion until you get how weak your argument is.

No, you need to realize how weak your argument is. Especially if your trying to validate it by saying 'its comics, people can fly, so anything goes." It is STILL impractical to fight crime in high heels. This is the truth, even if you don't want to believe it.

Superman can fly, yes, but he was created as an alien who can achieve things that us mere mortal earthlings cannot. Batman was made to be a human male at his highest physical and mental peak, and everybody else in the Batfamily is always trying to measure up to him.

Now, I'm going to assume that you are a woman, and if you are, do tell, how running is done better in heels instead of sneakers, much less kicks and flips. Also, I do not care if you keep saying end of discussion. The fact that you keep saying it though, does make you look like a fool, since the conversation has clearly not ended.

#52 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun said:

@sethysquare said:

@Shotgun said:

@sethysquare said:

@Shotgun said:

@sethysquare: I am making perfect sense, you're apparently having difficulty understanding it. I argue that its impractical to fight crime in high heels, you point out that Anne Hathaway did a lot of 'fighting' in high heels to defend the stupid shoes, I point out that Hathaway has a stunt team and CGI to pull it off, and the reply I got from you shows that you've seem to forgotten what we were even talking about.

Also, her training with Batman has nothing to do with high heels. This thread was just created to point out that the artist still included part of Barbara's old costume which should have been left out and far behind in the n52.

You are not making sense. Anne Hathaway is an actor, the fact that DKR is based on a realistic approach shows that women can run in high heels with the right training. She needs a stunt team because she is not a vigilante.

End of discussion. I'll keep repeating the same thing to you until you get how weak your argument is :)

Women can run in high heels but they cannot realistically put up a good fight in them. It is amusing how blind you are to your own faults, and yes, I too will keep repeating the same thing until you understand how weak your argument is.

Edit: You saying end of discussion, does not mean I will let you have the last word in this :)

not unless you're a vigilante capable of fighting serial killers and murderers.

I guess you don't read Superman because Superman can't realistically fly.

i will keep saying end of discussion until you get how weak your argument is.

No, you need to realize how weak your argument is. Especially if your trying to validate it by saying 'its comics, people can fly, so anything goes." It is STILL impractical to fight crime in high heels. This is the truth, even if you don't want to believe it.

Superman can fly, yes, but he was created as an alien who can achieve things that us mere mortal earthlings cannot. Batman was made to be a human male at his highest physical and mental peak, and everybody else in the Batfamily is always trying to measure up to him.

Now, I'm going to assume that you are a woman, and if you are, do tell, how running is done better in heels instead of sneakers, much less kicks and flips. Also, I do not care if you keep saying end of discussion. The fact that you keep saying it though, does make you look like a fool, since the conversation has clearly not ended.

And Yet Catwoman fights in heels.

So I guess you're trying to say only Catwoman can fight in heels. Batgirl can't.

Got it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.