Babs and Bruce

#1 Posted by X9 (755 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems there will be a romance between these characters...that will, possibly, make them start a family of their own. It's said to start on July.

Honestly...I'm excited to see how it's gonna go. I believe it'll be well written (better than Bruce and Babs relationship to Selina and Dick in the New 52 for sure ¬¬)

#2 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by X9 (755 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravager4: You've just spoiled the fun ¬¬

#4 Posted by Saren (25337 posts) - - Show Bio

Query: You couldn't possibly have believed anyone would buy this for a second?

#5 Posted by Jinx17 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?

#6 Posted by X9 (755 posts) - - Show Bio

@jinx17 said:

Really?

If you're talking about Bruce and Babs, no, it was just a white lie for April 1st (kind of fail if you ask me, but people have already bought worse things). ^^

#7 Edited by Dernman (14790 posts) - - Show Bio

@x9: Wasn't actually bad really especially with how some other Batman Beyond things have popped up. Shouldn't have mentioned the starting a family thing. That's when you really lose the people who might have bought into it.

#8 Posted by X9 (755 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: Hey, thanks for the nice words haha :)

#9 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@x9: I wouldn't have minded it really if it happened although Snyder said they kind of have a fahter/daughter relationship so that would've been weird and dating you're son/brother/friend's ex could get very awkward. Annyways I'm too late for the party so I guess the jokes on you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.