Follow

Barack Obama

Character » Barack Obama appears in 435 issues.

Forty-Fourth President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama II is the first Biracial President and is a comic book character.

What Grade Would You Give The Pres.?

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By NEW VENOM
    Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Paragon

Too early to judge still. You can't change the world in 4 months.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

"A" because he made my heart skip a beat.

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MrMiracle77

I'd give him a C, but I'd give some members (Geithner and Napolitano in particular) of his staff an F.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hawk

Hasn't done a good thing yet.........and don't even think about touching my guns!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    Keeps mouth shut
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By dane

American Politics probably isn't really my thing...

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By SUNMAN
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By speedlgt

well hes been looking good NBC loves him....brian williams wants him!  but I dont know how much "good" hes really done. as of right now the only phrase that comes to mind about him is "playing not to loose"

for being "HOPE" and superman and all that stuff I say right now I give him an F
    I dont think hes the savior most thought he would be.....

as President he gets a d/c but My beef is that I dont think he is gonna live up to the hype that made him Pres.

Attrition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Attrition

I give him a B.

Its simply too early to give him an A or a F.

Hes doing all he can with what he was given, which was a country in a sh*tty condition.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By speedlgt
    Attrition said:
    "I give him a B.Its simply too early to give him an A or a F.Hes doing all he can with what he was given, which was a country in a sh*tty condition."
    NO hes HOPE remember hes the savior remember? hes the CELEB endorsed hero hell even spiderman is his best friend. no excuses about the state of the nation prior to him. He took the job and claimed his greatness no excuses. He will either  save  america or fail. Bottom line.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Korg

"It doesn't matter" is the only option that even makes sense here. The guy is not even 6 months into his first term. People giving him an F are malcontents, plain and simple.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    speedlgt said:
    "Attrition said:
    "I give him a B.Its simply too early to give him an A or a F.Hes doing all he can with what he was given, which was a country in a sh*tty condition."
    NO hes HOPE remember hes the savior remember? hes the CELEB endorsed hero hell even spiderman is his best friend. no excuses about the state of the nation prior to him. He took the job and claimed his greatness no excuses. He will either  save  america or fail. Bottom line. "
    He just started "remember"?  He only has 4 years to undo all of the bullsh*t that has taken place over the years, "remember"?  I must say that the two extremes you gave are beyond unfair too.  Also, he is "hope" for reasons other than "just" being president.  Also, how many times must the man say that the work isn't going to get done overnight? 
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

It's been 90s days. You can't take sh!t and make it into diamonds in 90 days. Anyone who gave him A-F has no idea what they're talking about, except Pix.

Korg said:

""It doesn't matter" is the only option that even makes sense here. The guy is not even 6 months into his first term. People giving him an F are malcontents, plain and simple."
    boosh

Deadspace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Deadspace
    speedlgt said:
    "Attrition said:
    NO hes HOPE remember hes the savior remember? hes the CELEB endorsed hero hell even spiderman is his best friend. no excuses about the state of the nation prior to him. He took the job and claimed his greatness no excuses. He will either  save  america or fail. Bottom line. "
    Someone voted for McCain. :P

But seriously, it's still too early judge how he has done.
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nova`Prime`

It may be to early to judge his overall grade, but its still a good time to give your opinion on his policies and that's why I give him an F. Most of his policies aren't helping anything matter of fact they are hurting, he and congress would just step back and take a breath I would give him a better grade but they are pushing way to much through to fast. That's no transparency, also I am not to keen on having my tax dollars go to bailing out failed and failing companies, like GM let them file for bankrupcy, its obvious until they change their business plan they are going to continue to fail. The airlines do it every few years and you don't see them disappearing.

Also remember the first 100 days is a measurement that the media and politicans have been using for years to judge a president, so we can't go changing that just for him. He's just another man in the White House, there is nothing special about him.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17  Edited By Erik
    inferiorego said:
    "It's been 90s days. You can't take sh!t and make it into diamonds in 90 days. Anyone who gave him A-F has no idea what they're talking about, except Pix.
    Superman could. Lol.
    warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By warlock360
    Paragon said:
    "Too early to judge still. You can't change the world in 4 months."
    thats the biggest lie i ever heard of, i could change it in an instant by simply destroying big ben,something fundamental, or writing black mails to the koreans and the russians from the opposing perspective, max 2 weeks for sh1t to unravel and we got us a nuclear war = world changed.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
    I will have a grade for Mr. President around December or so...
    MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By MrMiracle77

Presidents have been routinely judged by their first 100 days in office for the past several decades.  A presidential term in office only lasts 1461 days.  100 days is about 7% of that, a decent enough slice to form an opinion.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Magicalmoment
    too early to be judged
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By speedlgt
    White Mage said:
    "speedlgt said:
    "Attrition said:
    He just started "remember"?  He only has 4 years to undo all of the bullsh*t that has taken place over the years, "remember"?  I must say that the two extremes you gave are beyond unfair too.  Also, he is "hope" for reasons other than "just" being president.  Also, how many times must the man say that the work isn't going to get done overnight?  "
    AGAIN it doesnt matter what state the nation is in he wanted the job Hollywood wanted him for the job and people followed like good little tv watchers....so no excuses at all. your either a good pres or not. savior or failure.

And yes I voted against him because I take a major issue with celebs using their popularity as power to influence the public and choose the president. I have no problem with the man himself other than I dont think he was the right guy for the job........and thats all I have to say about that.
    Detective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Detective

an F -

girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By girth
    An F.
    He has been taking nothing and turning it into less than nothing.
    SonofLiberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SonofLiberty

I refuse to grade someone with such a difficult job. It's too early, the job is one I know I wouldn't want. Maybe when his term is over I'll say whether he did a good job or not.

So far his actions don't coincide with my beliefs so I definately think he could do a better job, but do rmember he was given a nearly impossible task when he took over.

Lastly I never wanted Obama as President.

Marisol Montez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Marisol Montez

He's Been President for what 3months?  and people are giving him an F? he's a  Politician not a magician.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    MrMiracle77 said:
    "Presidents have been routinely judged by their first 100 days in office for the past several decades.  A presidential term in office only lasts 1461 days.  100 days is about 7% of that, a decent enough slice to form an opinion."
    That's the problem, first 100 days for every new president sucks. You have to learn the job, get your staff together, and in Obama's case open up our foreign policy, which Bush really F'd up. If I really had to judge the guy, gun to my head, I'd give him a B based on his efforts in opening up relationships to the rest of world alone.
    wolverine9981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By wolverine9981

He gets an A+!! (why?) He's been on the cover of Savage Dragon Wizard comic mag. Spiderman and his own comic. Politics change and politicians flip flop but comic covers are forever! (as long as you dont read them in the tub)

No Caption Provided
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    wolverine9981 said:
    "He gets an A+!! (why?) He's been on the cover of Savage Dragon Wizard comic mag. Spiderman and his own comic. Politics change and politicians flip flop but comic covers are forever! (as long as you dont read them in the tub)
    No Caption Provided
    "
    i hope this was a joke, otherwise: fail
    Usual Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Usual Suspect
    speedlgt said:
    "Attrition said:
    WTF is wrong with you?
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    Usual Suspect said:
    "speedlgt said:
    "Attrition said:
    WTF is wrong with you?"
    he needs a hug
    wolverine9981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By wolverine9981

It was meant to be taken lightly. I'm in no position to grade him on his policies and thier outcome because he's just begining his term and we have yet to see the actual ramifications of his decisions,plus compared to the last eight years I would be grading on a curve anyway.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By speedlgt
    Usual Suspect said:
    "speedlgt said:
    "Attrition said:
    WTF is wrong with you?"
    nothing I am just saying and pointing out what needs to be said and considered.
    BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

bump.

Grade him now.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Video_Martian

it don't matter.

Lustwish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lustwish

How is this comic related in any way? other than his appearances in some books. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.