Follow

Barack Obama

Character » Barack Obama appears in 435 issues.

Forty-Fourth President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama II is the first Biracial President and is a comic book character.

Obama Wins

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By tomlikesfries

@ImmortalOne said:

Celebration time!

@InnerVenom123 said:

LMAO

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By AtPhantom

@Sethlol said:

Well hopefully my European friend wont have a decent reason to laugh at the US for a bit.

Hah. Good luck. It is Europe's God given right to laugh at you, whether we have a reason for it or not. :P

Also, congrats Obama, and congrats liberals.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By laflux

@AtPhantom said:

@Sethlol said:

Well hopefully my European friend wont have a decent reason to laugh at the US for a bit.

Hah. Good luck. It is Europe's God given right to laugh at you, whether we have a reason for it or not. :P

Also, congrats Obama, and congrats liberals.

This. I am pleased, due to my political orientation and the fact that I bet whether I would go to a party on the winner. But living in Great Britain, it would have been interesting to see what republicanism would have done. Ultimately, American politics doesn't really effect my country so much (Iraq and Afghanistan kinda wrecked that special relationship). So yeah lets see what happens.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#104  Edited By Pyrogram

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause"

Clowns_R_Us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By Clowns_R_Us

@King Saturn said:

Black President is back in the Building !

He is in fact not black, in fact hes only in office because he has partial white inside of him.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By _Psy_

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Abraham Lincoln Won.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By King_Saturn
    @Clowns_R_Us said:

@King Saturn said:

He is in fact not black, in fact hes only in office because he has partial white inside of him.

all you need is just some black heritage to be black... 
    beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#108  Edited By beatboks1

Personally US politics couldn't interest me less (I'm barely interested in the current politics of my own country).

I would however like to point out to those stating current economic woes or recoveries fall at the feet of Obama are traditionally speaking very inaccurate.

Historically the (and currently) the root causes for economic downturns and for economies that ride through them well are from years or decades earlier.

My country maintained economically well throughout the GFC. The government of the time taking bows and credit for something they had nothing to do with. The TRUE reason why we held up so well through the GFC was because the two men who had managed our economy prior to their taking power for the previous 30 odd years ( ironically on opposite sides of politics) over two long term standing governments had the same economic rationalism, and made the same tough economic decisions that needed to be mad in the interests of the country. They force free market forces to be more free than any government before. Their actions in doing so forced the businesses in our economy to become the most competitive they had ever been.

An economy is rarely an island and many of the things that affect an economies strength, growth, etc come from the past or from outside that economy. In the current global environment where all economies are so closely linked the actions of a single government are rarely the be all end end all of the economic results of that economy.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By ssejllenrad

@King Saturn said:

@Clowns_R_Us said:

@King Saturn said:

all you need is just some black heritage to be black...

Which means Barrack ain't the first black president... :D

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By _Psy_
    @King Saturn: Wouldn't that make a large amount of the world Black?
    nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#111  Edited By nefarious

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA!!!!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Clowns_R_Us said:

@King Saturn said:

Dont be mad son. Just sit back and relax

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#113  Edited By Magian

@Gambler: LMAO

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#114  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@ComicMan24: Classic

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#115  Edited By Magian

@Gambler: Kudos to whoever thought of that.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Mattersuit

@_Punk_ said:

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Abraham Lincoln Won.

ROFL

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#117  Edited By papad1992

@Illuminatus said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@papad1992 said:

@Living_Monstrosity said:

I find it odd that people would be relieved to have four more years of economic collapse. In case you guys didn't know, our currency is already worth less than Canada's around the world.

Something to think about.

Agreed, wholeheartedly!! We don't deserve another four years of misery! Take the Muslim out of office!!

There is no need for racism.

Islam is not a race. Just go with, "There is no need for nonsensical bigotry." next time.

What's the difference!?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By papad1992

@Mercy_ said:

@papad1992 said:

I find it odd that people would be relieved to have four more years of economic collapse. In case you guys didn't know, our currency is already worth less than Canada's around the world.

Agreed, wholeheartedly!! We don't deserve another four years of misery! Take the Muslim out of office!!

Incredibly inappropriate.

How is it inappropriate!? It's my opinion. We don't know where he came from, his background, or much about, only that he has a Muslim name and he hates Israel!

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
    mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@papad1992 said:

Islam is not a race. Just go with, "There is no need for nonsensical bigotry." next time.

What's the difference!?

Islam is a religion not a race and Barrack Obama is not a Muslim,he is actually a Christian.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@papad1992 said:

What's the difference!?

Islam is a religion not a race and Barrack Obama is not a Muslim,he is actually a Christian.

I wasn't talking about the difference between religion and race... I was responding to your "There is no need for nonsensical bigotry" comment. And how do you know he's a Christian? Because he says so?? Do u know him personally?

This drama should be made into a Lifetime movie... "Lies my President told me!"

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#121  Edited By TheCannon

Why are you people happy? You want four more years like the previous four?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@papad1992 said:

What's the difference!?

I wasn't talking about the difference between religion and race... I was responding to your "There is no need for nonsensical bigotry" comment. And how do you know he's a Christian? Because he says so?? Do u know him personally?

I actually said there is no need for racism.

Because he has stated so.

He is not my president I'm not American,I just dont like racism or as another user put it nonsensical bigotry.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@papad1992 said:

What's the difference!?

He is not my president I'm not American,I just dont like racism or as another user put it nonsensical bigotry.

Oh sorry... I thought it was you who said that comment... my bad.

And racism as a whole is bad and wrong, but I didn't bash him or anything!

I'm thinking about moving back to Israel again, now since Obama is gonna be here for another 4 years! yuck.

G-d help us!!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@papad1992 said:

What's the difference!?

I'm thinking about moving back to Israel again, now since Obama is gonna be here for another 4 years! yuck.

G-d help us!!

This is what you originally said "Agreed, wholeheartedly!! We don't deserve another four years of misery! Take the Muslim out of office!!"

Reading this it does seem you "bashed" him. It also did come across as racist.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@papad1992 said:

What's the difference!?

G-d help us!!

This is what you originally said "Agreed, wholeheartedly!! We don't deserve another four years of misery! Take the Muslim out of office!!"

Ok so... first off, the next 4 years will be hell (take a look at the past 4 years for an example), and second of all, he's a Muslim in my eyes till I know for sure where the hell he came from! For example: Bush, came from a southern political family in Texas (credible), Clinton was born and raised in Arkansas (credible), etc... Obama's origin: TBA or N/A!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By buttersdaman000

Woot Woot! Four more years of awesome! 

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@papad1992 said:

What's the difference!?

G-d help us!!

Ok so... first off, the next 4 years will be hell (take a look at the past 4 years for an example), and second of all, he's a Muslim in my eyes till I know for sure where the hell he came from! For example: Bush, came from a southern political family in Texas (credible), Clinton was born and raised in Arkansas (credible), etc... Obama's origin: TBA or N/A!

What?! He is not Muslim,been a Muslim does to determine his ethnicity.See this post just sounds racist as well.He was born in Honolulu Hawaii in America.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

G-d help us!!

What?! He is not Muslim,been a Muslim does to determine his ethnicity.See this post just sounds racist as well.He was born in Honolulu Hawaii in America.

Who's talking about ethnicity? You're just swinging the term "racist" every which way aren't you? Let's leave this conversation where it is... I don't want to offend anyone.

*again it was my opinion of matter... u say he was born in Hawaii I say differently.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

G-d help us!!

Who's talking about ethnicity? You're just swinging the term "racist" every which way aren't you? Let's leave this conversation where it is... I don't want to offend anyone.

*again it was my opinion of matter... u say he was born in Hawaii I say differently.

You said he is a Muslim and used it to determine where he was from.No I am not,why do you say differently because he is black because his name is Barrack ? I mean why?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

G-d help us!!

You said he is a Muslim and used it to determine where he was from.No I am not,why do you say differently because he is black because his name is Barrack ? I mean why?

Never in the history of presidents did we ever once have to question where our president came from... and then all of a sudden Obama pops out of nowhere and wins the election (twice now). At first people voted for him based on his color but then question his origins (which are still hazy)! Hurricane Sandy couldn't have come at a better time for Obama. Did it seem odd that all of the Northern states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia) were all won by Obama? The polls were drastically affected up there from the Hurricane and crippled most people's votes, but were the first to decide on who their state elects!? This guy is fake and fishy and that's just how I feel... saying I'm wrong doesn't help!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

G-d help us!!

Never in the history of presidents did we ever once have to question where our president came from... and then all of a sudden Obama pops out of nowhere and wins the election (twice now). At first people voted for him based on his color but then question his origins (which are still hazy)! Hurricane Sandy couldn't have come at a better time for Obama. Did it seem odd that all of the Northern states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia) were all won by Obama? The polls were drastically affected up there from the Hurricane and crippled most people's votes, but were the first to decide on who their state elects!? This guy is fake and fishy and that's just how I feel... saying I'm wrong doesn't help!

He ran for president and won.Its pretty clear on where he was born,where is your evidence for thinking otherwise? I think people judge him on his colour,which is racist.There are certain states that are republican and certain states that are democrat,alot of the southern states are republican.The hurricane happened as a natural disaster.

I question all politicians but not based on there race or where they are from but on their policies.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By buttersdaman000
    @papad1992 said:

Hurricane Sandy couldn't have come at a better time for Obama. Did it seem odd that all of the Northern states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia) were all won by Obama? The polls were drastically affected up there from the Hurricane and crippled most people's votes, but were the first to decide on who their state elects!? T

It was an act of God. Obama is backed by the Creator himself lol
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

He ran for president and won.Its pretty clear on where he was born,where is your evidence for thinking otherwise? I think people judge him on his colour,which is racist.There are certain states that are republican and certain states that are democrat,alot of the southern states are republican.The hurricane happened as a natural disaster.

I question all politicians but not based on there race or where they are from but on their policies.

"Where is my question for thinking otherwise?" it's apparent you don't live in America... I'm a college student, and that's all I here about. Whether he was born in Hawaii or some other country, whether he's a muslim or not, etc... No one pays attention to his policies, people (and I have people to back me up on this) only see his color, his "supposed" race and religion, and discuss about that! Yes Hurricane Sandy was a natural disaster, that crippled some states during the election... do u get that? Anyways I'm done talking with you...

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

"Where is my question for thinking otherwise?" it's apparent you don't live in America... I'm a college student, and that's all I here about. Whether he was born in Hawaii or some other country, whether he's a muslim or not, etc... No one pays attention to his policies, people (and I have people to back me up on this) only see his color, his "supposed" race and religion, and discuss about that! Yes Hurricane Sandy was a natural disaster, that crippled some states during the election... do u get that? Anyways I'm done talking with you...

You said before about his race,and that was the reason you did not trust him,you never mentioned his politics.Thats exactly the problem,some people do only see his colour and his religion and judge him based off of that,which is what you have done.

I asked before why do you doubt such things and I asked where is your evidence ?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

You said before about his race,and that was the reason you did not trust him,you never mentioned his politics.Thats exactly the problem,some people do only see his colour and his religion and judge him based off of that,which is what you have done.

I asked before why do you doubt such things and I asked where is your evidence ?

Oh my G-D... seriously, apparently you are not reading my posts the way I'm trying to convey them! I don't trust him because of all the secrets and sh*t that surrounds him, including but not limited to: his origins, race, religion, etc! And you are the one who mentioned politics so I played off of that! And I don't judge anyone by their color, race, or religion because I'm in a minority group myself, I'm simply stating what my opinion of him was in a nutshell, not bashing his religion, race, politics, color, whatever... just my opinion! And my evidence of my doubt is a long and personal list, which I don't have to disclose to you because I don't know you!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Joewell911

@TheCannon said:

there not that bad

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#137  Edited By TheCannon

@joewell said:

@TheCannon said:

there not that bad

Yes they are.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

Oh my G-D... seriously, apparently you are not reading my posts the way I'm trying to convey them! I don't trust him because of all the secrets and sh*t that surrounds him, including but not limited to: his origins, race, religion, etc! And you are the one who mentioned politics so I played off of that! And I don't judge anyone by their color, race, or religion because I'm in a minority group myself, I'm simply stating what my opinion of him was in a nutshell, not bashing his religion, race, politics, color, whatever... just my opinion! And my evidence of my doubt is a long and personal list, which I don't have to disclose to you because I don't know you!

So do you doubt any other presidents origins race,religion? You never mentioned his politics either.I would just like to know why and where you are coming from. Thats all.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

So do you doubt any other presidents origins race,religion? You never mentioned his politics either.I would just like to know why and where you are coming from. Thats all.

Now u are just being sarcastic! And again... u were the first one to mention politics not me!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

Now u are just being sarcastic! And again... u were the first one to mention politics not me!

No I am not being sarcastic,I mentioned politics as a means to judge him by,because he is a politician,not to judge him because he is black or because of his name etc.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

No I am not being sarcastic,I mentioned politics as a means to judge him by,because he is a politician,not to judge him because he is black or because of his name etc.

Asking if I doubt any other president's origins, etc is being sarcastic!

We're running in circles... I got better things to do!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

No it isn't,its a fair question since you say your not doubting anything based on his race.

Fine I will just take that as a no then.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

No it isn't,its a fair question since you say your not doubting anything based on his race.

Whatever... have fun on Stubborn Island!

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By KnightRise

@TheCannon said:

@joewell said:

@TheCannon said:

there not that bad

Yes they are.

Maybe if Congress didn't practice filibusting for the past three, something more may have gotten done, more so than adding/removing provisions to please the ever so not-moderate House

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

How childish.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By AtPhantom
    No Caption Provided

Is this for real? Because if it is, it's hilarious.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

How childish.

You are calling me childish? You ran me around in a ray of circular questions that have only been restated instead of furthered... Instead of challenging me, you humored me in your confusing run-arounds. Grow-up and then we can have this discussion again.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
    EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope:

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

@papad1992 said:

How childish.

You are calling me childish? You ran me around in a ray of circular questions that have only been restated instead of furthered... Instead of challenging me, you humored me in your confusing run-arounds. Grow-up and then we can have this discussion again.

I did not I asked you questions to gain a better understanding of your perspective but you did not answer any of my questions nor did you argue any of my points you only repeated what I had said in a different context.I asked you multiple times but you refused to answer my questions.

Answer my questions then we can move forward.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

I did not I asked you questions to gain a better understanding of your perspective but you did not answer any of my questions nor did you argue any of my points you only repeated what I had said in a different context.I asked you multiple times but you refused to answer my questions.

Answer my questions then we can move forward.

I'd rather chew on a lead-painted windowsill.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.