The Drug Banshee

• 71 results
#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it showing how the characters could grow and develop their powers or no?

lol
#2 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

not completely some character seem to get unrelated powers, Cyclops gained flight and strength along with controliing his powers, but it does normally increase the one you already have or give you some new power that goes along with your old ones

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"not completely some character seem to get unrelated powers, Cyclops gained flight and strength along with controliing his powers, but it does normally increase the one you already have or give you some new power that goes along with your old ones"

I think that was just an extension upon his energy manipulation powers.... he's like the 616 Vulcan.
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yuuuup that's why i asked, because cyclops' powers seemed so unrealistic where as Dazzler, rogue, and Nightcrawler's were more believable. COuld Scott's powers somehow be twisted so that he can learn to fly?

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"yuuuup that's why i asked, because cyclops' powers seemed so unrealistic where as Dazzler, rogue, and Nightcrawler's were more believable. COuld Scott's powers somehow be twisted so that he can learn to fly?"
Again, I think that his powers are similar to 616 Vulcan's...
#6 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Midnightist said:
"not completely some character seem to get unrelated powers, Cyclops gained flight and strength along with controliing his powers, but it does normally increase the one you already have or give you some new power that goes along with your old ones"

I think that was just an extension upon his energy manipulation powers.... he's like the 616 Vulcan."
I don't know about that maybe if some energy blasts come out of his hands, but it  gave Nightcrawler spears kinda like Blinks and Colossus super strength and we really can't tell what effect it had on Alpha Flight because we don't know what they can do without it
#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Dazzler rode a bear into battle

i luff her
#8 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"John Valentine said:
"Midnightist said:

I think that was just an extension upon his energy manipulation powers.... he's like the 616 Vulcan."
I don't know about that maybe if some energy blasts come out of his hands, but it  gave Nightcrawler spears kinda like Blinks and Colossus super strength and we really can't tell what effect it had on Alpha Flight because we don't know what they can do without it"
Well... it hasn't been confirmed but I still say my idea is the more plausable.
#9 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Dazzler rode a bear into battle

i luff her
"
that was sweet but that was an example of an increase, some powers could still be random
#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i know....i said hers were more believable...she plays with light, it's not too farfetched  for her to be able to make things out of it.

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"pixelized said:
"Dazzler rode a bear into battle

i luff her
"
that was sweet but that was an example of an increase, some powers could still be random"

They could be but considering the fact that all of the summers brothers have always shared similarites within their powers in every reality it's very likely that his powers are like Vulcan's.
#12 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"i know....i said hers were more believable...she plays with light, it's not too farfetched  for her to be able to make things out of it."

Agreed.
#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

In the last issue of Ultimate X-Men it showed Professor Xavier with Wolverine's powers after he took Banshee. He said himself that it produces "not only power amplification, but completely new mutations"

He took Banshee when he discovered it, and used it against a velociraptor, and he gained a healing factor, claws, and heightened senses.

#14 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"yuuuup that's why i asked, because cyclops' powers seemed so unrealistic where as Dazzler, rogue, and Nightcrawler's were more believable. COuld Scott's powers somehow be twisted so that he can learn to fly?"
Shudders
#15 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Midnightist said:
"John Valentine said:
"Midnightist said:

I don't know about that maybe if some energy blasts come out of his hands, but it  gave Nightcrawler spears kinda like Blinks and Colossus super strength and we really can't tell what effect it had on Alpha Flight because we don't know what they can do without it"
Well... it hasn't been confirmed but I still say my idea is the more plausable."
it probably is going to happen, he'll probably start to get addicted and start over dosing and gettin different powers, I'm just curious if it will just stay random and another thing I don't even see the whole makes them godlike thing Beast said do you
#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't. Scott's power went crazy everyone else seemed so tame in comparison.

next issue is ultimatum though ]=
#17 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent read ultimate X-Men since Tomorrow People :-S

#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

what?

#19 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"i don't. Scott's power went crazy everyone else seemed so tame in comparison.
"
Note: energy was coming out of his eyes in a fashion similar to Vulcan.
#20 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"
Writers are ruining what Godlike means and I hate when they come out with power boosts that can get you killed and r temporary and I am looking forward to ultimatum I'm likin ultimate origins 
#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

he tried to fight the phoenix was what i meant.

his power went out of control
#22 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"he tried to fight the phoenix was what i meant.

"
I only saw scans... what happened... didn't he hurt her?
#23 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"what?"
The first Ultimate X-men Arc
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:

"
I only saw scans... what happened... didn't he hurt her?"
i don't really remember...i was falling asleep....i'll peak again
Mer-Man said:
"pixelized said:
"what?"
The first Ultimate X-men Arc
"
Oh
#25 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"
Note: energy was coming out of his eyes in a fashion similar to Vulcan."
If he's Vulcan it will be more than just his eyes
caption

#26 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio
Cryo-Wolf said:
"In the last issue of Ultimate X-Men it showed Professor Xavier with Wolverine's powers after he took Banshee. He said himself that it produces "not only power amplification, but completely new mutations"

He took Banshee when he discovered it, and used it against a velociraptor, and he gained a healing factor, claws, and heightened senses."

I don't know whether people saw this....but Scott's mutations were completely new.
#27 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:

"
I only saw scans... what happened... didn't he hurt her?"
I don't think so I read somewhere they were looking at the sun or something together making me think they were cool
#28 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"
Note: energy was coming out of his eyes in a fashion similar to Vulcan."
If he's Vulcan it will be more than just his eyes
caption

"
not always, there a pics of vulcan when his power's first manefested where he had energy streamin from his eyes.
#29 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Cryo-Wolf said:
"Cryo-Wolf said:
"In the last issue of Ultimate X-Men it showed Professor Xavier with Wolverine's powers after he took Banshee. He said himself that it produces "not only power amplification, but completely new mutations"

He took Banshee when he discovered it, and used it against a velociraptor, and he gained a healing factor, claws, and heightened senses."

I don't know whether people saw this....but Scott's mutations were completely new."
he had vulcan-esque powers
#30 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but the mutations were completely new. He may have similar powers, but the mutations were completely random.

#31 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
Cryo-Wolf said:
"Cryo-Wolf said:

I don't know whether people saw this....but Scott's mutations were completely new."
I felt they were completely new too, but we're talking about if they may become Vulcan like
#32 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Cryo-Wolf said:
"Yeah, but the mutations were completely new. He may have similar powers, but the mutations were completely random."
or latent
#33 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Cryo-Wolf said:
"Yeah, but the mutations were completely new. He may have similar powers, but the mutations were completely random."
or latent"
but so far they don't seem to be connected to his eye blasts or any other form of energy control so far he has only used his new optic blast control flight strength, but although Vulcan can do alot like his bros its mostly energy control just on different and higher levels he really has been shown to be superstrong
#34 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio

i think this will help explain scott's banshee powers

caption
#35 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"pixelized said:
"Cryo-Wolf said:
or latent"
but so far they don't seem to be connected to his eye blasts or any other form of energy control so far he has only used his new optic blast control flight strength, but although Vulcan can do alot like his bros its mostly energy control just on different and higher levels he really has been shown to be superstrong"
Both the strength and flight would be expansions upon energy control.....

and as Pix said his power are Vulcan-esque.
#36 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

oooh i forgot i was supposed to be looking for scans

#37 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"oooh i forgot i was supposed to be looking for scans"
I'm on it.
#38 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i have it sucka...in like 30 seconds

#39 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"i have it sucka...in like 30 seconds"

Okies.
#40 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Midnightist said:
"pixelized said:
"Cryo-Wolf said:
or latent"
but so far they don't seem to be connected to his eye blasts or any other form of energy control so far he has only used his new optic blast control flight strength, but although Vulcan can do alot like his bros its mostly energy control just on different and higher levels he really has been shown to be superstrong"

and as Pix said his power are Vulcan-esque."
After I saw the scan I see they connection with his old powers
#41 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"John Valentine said:
"Midnightist said:
"pixelized said:
"Cryo-Wolf said:
or latent"

and as Pix said his power are Vulcan-esque."
After I saw the scan I see they connection with his old powers"
Who's old powers?
#42 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:

Who's old powers?"
Cyclop's
#43 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#44 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#45 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Look... her power's arn't even touching him.... Vulcan-like.

#46 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmm?

#47 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

also he's got an ebergy field aroudn him....

#48 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"

Look... her power's arn't even touching him.... Vulcan-like.

"
i do see some Vulcan like scans help, but the aren't touching ... Idk
#49 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#50 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the look of UXM.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.