Follow

Bane

Character » Bane appears in 1056 issues.

Born sentenced to life in prison for the crimes of his father, the boy who would be come Bane learned that the strong survive, and the strongest become king. Forging himself into the pinnacle of physical and mental potential and becoming "king" of his prison, he learned of the Batman, "king" of Gotham City . Escaping and studying his quarry, Bane challenged and defeated Batman, becoming known as "The Man Who Broke the Bat".

THIS is how Arkham Asylum Bane should look like

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By entropy_aegis
    the actual design is lame as hell,seriously disgusting skin? only the Joel Schumacher version had sickly green skin 
    the actual design is lame as hell,seriously disgusting skin? only the Joel Schumacher version had sickly green skin 
    No Caption Provided
     the one with the green skin 
     the one with the green skin 
     The REAL Bane whose skin is NOT green
     The REAL Bane whose skin is NOT green
    Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

I have to admit I was never taken with the Arkham Asylum version, he was way to big and out of proportion. Probably one of the only problems i had with the first game come to think of it.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

I'm actually not that big of a fan of any of the redesigns in Arkham Asylum...I didn't like Scarecrow, Harley, or Bane....luckily the awesomeness of the game makes up for that

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By super_psycho

:D

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Kal'smahboi

I thought it was ok in the game. He was being forced to use Titan, not his own venom formula. He was pleading with Bats to help him until he started transforming.

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By armylife1124
    @Kal'smahboi said:
    I thought it was ok in the game. He was being forced to use Titan, not his own venom formula. He was pleading with Bats to help him until he started transforming.
    Yeah I think the Titan would explain the greenish in this game, but he was a little overly disproportionate.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.