THIS is how Arkham Asylum Bane should look like

#1 Posted by entropy_aegis (15198 posts) - - Show Bio
the actual design is lame as hell,seriously disgusting skin? only the Joel Schumacher version had sickly green skin 
 the one with the green skin 
 The REAL Bane whose skin is NOT green
#2 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to admit I was never taken with the Arkham Asylum version, he was way to big and out of proportion. Probably one of the only problems i had with the first game come to think of it.

#3 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually not that big of a fan of any of the redesigns in Arkham Asylum...I didn't like Scarecrow, Harley, or Bane....luckily the awesomeness of the game makes up for that

#4 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

:D

#5 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was ok in the game. He was being forced to use Titan, not his own venom formula. He was pleading with Bats to help him until he started transforming.

#6 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:
I thought it was ok in the game. He was being forced to use Titan, not his own venom formula. He was pleading with Bats to help him until he started transforming.
Yeah I think the Titan would explain the greenish in this game, but he was a little overly disproportionate.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.