Rush Limbaugh thinks Bane is part of a left-wing conspiracy

#2 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Smh.

#3 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7829 posts) - - Show Bio

I was waiting for something like this.

#4 Edited by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Him and Alex Jones need to get into a car crash with eachother headon at 120 mph.

#5 Posted by Cap10nate (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/jul/16/picket-obama-camp-miscasts-batman-characters-romne/

"Bane" is the terrorist in the new movie who drives the caped crusader out of semi-retirement in the final Batman movie. Democrats, who believe they have Romney on the ropes over the president's assault on his leadership at Bain Capital, said the comparisons are too rich to ignore.

"It has been observed that movies can reflect the national mood," said Democratic advisor and former Clinton aide Christopher Lehane. "Whether it is spelled Bain and being put out by the Obama campaign or Bane and being out by Hollywood, the narratives are similar: a highly intelligent villain with offshore interests and a past both are seeking to cover up who had a powerful father and is set on pillaging society," he added.

That wasn't Rush making something up. The Democratic strategists were already contemplating that connection

#6 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

Rush Limbaugh says a lot of things, just ignore him and he'll go away.

#8 Posted by Jake Fury (18616 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn that Bane!

#9 Edited by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

They're all idiots.

Bane is Bane. End of story.

#10 Posted by The_Tree (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Limbaugh thinks Bane has four eyes and breathes fire, he's an idiot and doesn't know what he's talking about.

"Do you think it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire-breathing, four-eyed whatever-it-is villain in this movie is named Bane?”

#11 Posted by benjoe11 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Dear God, Rush Limbaugh is the most ignorant and idiotic human being on the planet.

#12 Posted by Buckaroo_Banzai (5 posts) - - Show Bio

there's no shortage of crazy in this world.

#13 Posted by Joygirl (19925 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Overreact much?

#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#15 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

How does he get out of his straitjacket like that?

#16 Posted by cameron83 (7296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cap10nate said:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/jul/16/picket-obama-camp-miscasts-batman-characters-romne/

"Bane" is the terrorist in the new movie who drives the caped crusader out of semi-retirement in the final Batman movie. Democrats, who believe they have Romney on the ropes over the president's assault on his leadership at Bain Capital, said the comparisons are too rich to ignore.

"It has been observed that movies can reflect the national mood," said Democratic advisor and former Clinton aide Christopher Lehane. "Whether it is spelled Bain and being put out by the Obama campaign or Bane and being out by Hollywood, the narratives are similar: a highly intelligent villain with offshore interests and a past both are seeking to cover up who had a powerful father and is set on pillaging society," he added.

That wasn't Rush making something up. The Democratic strategists were already contemplating that connection

see this is why i hate society....YES MITT ROMNEY AND WHITE HOUSE,BANE (created in 1993) WAS MADE TO ATTACK YOU....and that is not even banes motives,he doesnt want to cover up his past or even care about his past,and bane's father....sigh,jesus,im tired

#17 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

Just ignore him, the only people that listen to Limbaugh are liberals looking for something to slam conservatives on.

#18 Posted by cameron83 (7296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime`: can someone explain to me liberals and conservatives..because google doesnt really help..just a summary

#19 Posted by cameron83 (7296 posts) - - Show Bio

you know whats the funny thing,he later tried to apologize and say,NO YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME,why do assheads like him try to bring comics into politics...notice later,after he got the negative criticism,he then apologized,and said,that was the assumption they were gonna make...but he is the one who made that assumption,he is the one who clearly said it...he even said it,B-A-N-E,and bain,what is the coincidence?,then we he figured out 1993,he tried to work around it and say,that is not what i said,but he clearly said that,then said,bruce wayne is clearly a republican,batman never even states,or implies that he was republican or democrat,rush limbaugh,god knows you annoy me,and even jesus himself will say you need to die and not come back (if jesus could say that)

#20 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried to be at least a little surprised, but I couldn't. There are simply to many sheep on both sides that will answer the call to arms by the talking heads, no matter how stupid it is

#21 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: To be perfectly honest there really is no difference. Each want power over the other, they both want the government to control every part of our lives. They differ on only a few key points, but even those get cloudy when you really look deep at both of them and that's what's really killing the US is the facade of choice.

#22 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

heh heh heh heh heh

People like him are responsible for intense conspiracy groups gaining notoriety

...............KILLUMINATI!!

#23 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@Nova`Prime`: can someone explain to me liberals and conservatives..because google doesnt really help..just a summary

It's kind of like the Jedi and the Sith.....

No just joking..........

#25 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@cameron83 said:

No just joking..........

You mean Sith and Sith right?

#26 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

@cameron83 said:

No just joking..........

Well yeah......but ones the lesser of two Siths, exactly which one this is varies......

#27 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

No just joking..........

Well yeah......but ones the lesser of two Siths, exactly which one this is varies......

Both are pretty Sithy to me.

Make mine Han... do what you want when you want and always... always shot first!

#28 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

No just joking..........

Make mine Han... do what you want when you want and always... always shot first!

So you're going rouge? What is that like the Green Party or Independents? You know those groups always end up being dipped in carbonite by Jabba the two party system

#29 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

No just joking..........

So you're going rouge? What is that like the Green Party or Independents? You know those groups always end up being dipped in carbonite by Jabba the two party system

Well I am hoping the RNC pulls their collective heads out of their asses and nominate Dr. Paul, but barring that its Gary Johnson as an Independent. Other then that I'll sit my ass home on election day.

#30 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

No just joking..........

Well I am hoping the RNC pulls their collective heads out of their asses and nominate Dr. Paul, but barring that its Gary Johnson as an Independent. Other then that I'll sit my ass home on election day.

A fair plan if you consider the 2 evils equal, I consider one to be less evil at least in ideology so I'll probably vote for someone because not voting would be a vote for something I believe in even less then what I'm voting for

#31 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

A fair plan if you consider the 2 evils equal, I consider one to be less evil at least in ideology so I'll probably vote for someone because not voting would be a vote for something I believe in even less then what I'm voting for

Well I suppose I could just vote for myself *ponders the possibilites of being President*

You all would rue the day.... did I say that out loud?

#32 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

Well I suppose I could just vote for myself *ponders the possibilites of being President*

LOL, would we rue the day before or after you were assassinated during the inauguration?

#33 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

LOL, would we rue the day before or after you were assassinated during the inauguration?

Bah I wouldn't have a huge inauguration outside... its cold in January. I read The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord.. I know what to do and not to do when I come to power!

#34 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

Bah I wouldn't have a huge inauguration outside... its cold in January. I read The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord.. I know what to do and not to do when I come to power!

I'm guessing that 50 things on that list basically equate to "Stay the hell away from windows" and "Make sure your personal guard aren't from Rome "

#35 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

I'm guessing that 50 things on that list basically equate to "Stay the hell away from windows" and "Make sure your personal guard aren't from Rome "

Sorta.

#36 Posted by ChaosAgent (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger: I nearly died from laughing at that statement.

.....Seriously?

#37 Posted by ExtraLarge (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically, liberals believe in government regulating as much as possible, while conservatives believe in government only regulating what is specifically spelled out in the constitution.

#38 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had to avoid reading into politics too much as of day. It simply upsets me and causes me to feel that even with my vote things still feel futile.

#39 Posted by stambo42 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@ExtraLarge said:

Basically, liberals believe in government regulating as much as possible, while conservatives believe in government only regulating what is specifically spelled out in the constitution.

And Neo Cons believe in a theocracy regulating everything and everyone but a small group of the most powerful private citizens, backed by a massive and publicly funded military. I miss conservatives. The joke is that Bane spends the first half of the film spewing far left sound bites that he spends the rest of the film undermining by his actions (which are so extreme they are hard to describe as right or left in any but the loosest terms), while Batman has always been a far right character, and remains depicted as such, for better and for worse.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.