He should be in the next Batman movie.

#1 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

They should make it like "Knightfall".

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Well they did suitably screw him up in Batman & Robin.

My hope for the next Batman though is Mr. Freeze. Not with a freeze gun or freeze anything. Just be a crime boss and set it in the winter. Heh.

#3 Posted by Ikari (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Bane, and i really hope he's going to have a role in the next movie. But deep down i know they're not gonna use him :(

#4 Posted by Nightwolf3 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

if they did it how bane should be, an intelligent criminal with brute strength as well, it could deff work, especially in nolans "realistic" world

#5 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio

because the batman series are taking place in a realistic world, then I would think that the next character would be black mask

#6 Posted by Thunder God (239 posts) - - Show Bio

PrinceIMC said:

"Well they did suitably screw him up in Batman & Robin. My hope for the next Batman though is Mr. Freeze. Not with a freeze gun or freeze anything. Just be a crime boss and set it in the winter. Heh."

Nolan said that it's Batman in the real world so it's not gonna be Freeze. But Bane could work as a crime boss who gets a strength enhancing drug to take down Batman himself.

#7 Posted by jdnice11 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I think in the next Batman Movie... there Should be 
The Riddler- Johnny Depp  
Bane- Nathan Jones 

Plot  
BANE
 Should have Bane a Crime Lord trying to Expand his Empire. As his Buisness progresses he gets confronted by Batman, on more than one occassion and even though he he holds his own against the Dark Knight and manges to escape the final showdown is Bane (w/ Venom) for the Ultimate showdown 

The Riddler 
 He wants to match wits with Batman and leaves clues to find the Hostages/Victom that batman has to save before time runs out and in the mean time Riddler Plots the Ultimate Puzzle!!!
#8 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7841 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest I'd say all bets are off with Nolan, anything could happen and I personally think he would do wonders with Bane.

#9 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I love seeing threads like these, because it makes you realize that dreams really do come true.

#10 Posted by ThanoStomp (790 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh.... I hope they move on to other DC characters. I've had enough Batman. And with the way Hollywood does things, with a new director, a new Batman would likely be reboot.

#11 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanoStomp said:

Ugh.... I hope they move on to other DC characters. I've had enough Batman. And with the way Hollywood does things, with a new director, a new Batman would likely be reboot.

First Man of Steel then the rest of Dc's properties.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.