Doesnt he deserve his own series?

#1 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

at least a mini for the most awesome villain in the batverse

#2 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancel Catwoman and give Bane his own series :)

#3 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho said:

aye good sir but bane isnt sexually appealing and means no money for dc after all they are looking to "attract" new readers
#4 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary said:

@super_psycho said:

aye good sir but bane isnt sexually appealing and means no money for dc after all they are looking to "attract" new readers

Catwoman makes me puke..I don't know why people find her sexy..Atleast Bane is appealing as a character (The man who broke the Bat)

#5 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what DC is thinking they gave Penguine mini-series but not Bane :O

#6 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

Mini-series? Sure. His own ongoing? I'm gonna say no.

#7 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:

have you read slade's previous run about 60 issues, no one thought slade will sustain his series for 5 years and thats gotta be somthin he broke deh bat!!
#8 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary: Having one good story doesn't mean he can carry a whole book by himself.

#9 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (14239 posts) - - Show Bio

@hydrabob said:

@higher_evolutionary: Having one good story doesn't mean he can carry a whole book by himself.

Vengeance of Bane one shots,Bane of the Demon and Secret Six were better than Knightfall IMO.

Bane could get the Venom treatment,a mini and then they can include him in a team book.@super_psycho said:

I don't see what Catwoman has to do with this LOL.You Citizenbane and Raineffect are gonna argue over Selina vs Talia for anETERNITY LMAO.

@super_psycho said:

The Penguin series is pretty good,but yeah it makes me cry.They gave Penguin a really great series and left Bane to be screwed by David Finch.

#11 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@hydrabob said:

Vengeance of Bane one shots,Bane of the Demon and Secret Six were better than Knightfall IMO.

Bane could get the Venom treatment,a mini and then they can include him in a team book.@super_psycho said:

I don't see what Catwoman has to do with this LOL.You Citizenbane and Raineffect are gonna argue over Selina vs Talia for anETERNITY LMAO.

@super_psycho said:

The Penguin series is pretty good,but yeah it makes me cry.They gave Penguin a really great series and left Bane to be screwed by David Finch.

You are reading penguine series? :O how could you do that :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

#12 Posted by entropy_aegis (14239 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@hydrabob said:

@super_psycho said:

You are reading penguine series? :O how could you do that :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

LOL it's very well written and the art is great.

#13 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@super_psycho said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@hydrabob said:

@super_psycho said:

But its about Penguine :O

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (14239 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@super_psycho said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@hydrabob said:

@super_psycho said:

But its about Penguine :O

He's actually a better character than those other generic mobster freaks like Black Mask and Two-face.

#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
He wouldn't be able to support an on-going, but a mini-series would be cool.
#16 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know about an ongoing, but I'd love to see a mini.

#17 Posted by Dernman (14731 posts) - - Show Bio

@hydrabob said:

#18 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7556 posts) - - Show Bio

@hydrabob said:

Harrumph.

#19 Posted by The Stegman (23077 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly...by himself, i think it would get real old real fast..a mini series would work, picking up where he left off on the last issue of s6, with him trying to find out who he REALLY is, and getting away from his obsession with venom and the Bat

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.