Follow

Bane

Character » Bane appears in 1057 issues.

Born sentenced to life in prison for the crimes of his father, the boy who would be come Bane learned that the strong survive, and the strongest become king. Forging himself into the pinnacle of physical and mental potential and becoming "king" of his prison, he learned of the Batman, "king" of Gotham City . Escaping and studying his quarry, Bane challenged and defeated Batman, becoming known as "The Man Who Broke the Bat".

Bane's voice.....

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VampireSelektor

.... sounds remarkably like Tony Harrison of The Mighty Boosh.  

Don't believe me? Compare if you will:   

By the way, Tony Harrison is the pink octopus/severed head

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By cyberninja

The movie didn't even come out and nerds are already b*tching? SMH

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By VampireSelektor
    @cyberninja

Lollermollars. This post isn't a complaint. I genuinely found the two voices to be humorously similar. I don't know what direction Hardy is taking Bane, or what a white person raised in a Latin-Caribbean nation sounds like (Orlando Bloom in Haven might be an example); nevertheless, I found that to be funny. I'm reserving my REAL judgment for the first trailer.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.