Bane's TP resistance?

#1 Posted by Saren (24320 posts) - - Show Bio

Under the Powers & Abilities section, it says "It is known that Bane holds one of the most coordinated and self-controlled minds to where even the Justice League member Martian Manhunter has difficulties on reading Bane’s mind."

When did this happen? Sounds like major PIS.

#2 Posted by Dernman (13991 posts) - - Show Bio

It is PIS  
ya it might help him resist but in the end it means nothing to a TP

#3 Posted by Saren (24320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

It is PIS ya it might help him resist but in the end it means nothing to a TP

Given J'onn's level of TP, he shouldn't even be able to resist for a second. I know Bane's mind is intensely focused, but this is the freaking Martian Manhunter we're talking about.

#4 Posted by entropy_aegis (13611 posts) - - Show Bio

It never happened,he resisted Miss Martian in the YJ show but nothing more,he has'nt even met MM.Sigh where do these genius editors come from?

#5 Posted by Saren (24320 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

It never happened,he resisted Miss Martian in the YJ show but nothing more,he has'nt even met MM.Sigh where do these genius editors come from?

Thought so. I'll remove it from the wiki then.

#6 Posted by entropy_aegis (13611 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I just did senor.

#7 Posted by Saren (24320 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I just did senor.

I did too! I got 1 point for it.

"CitizenBane had a submission approved for Bane and earned 1 point (for a total of 10,319 points)."

#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (13611 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I just did senor.

"CitizenBane had a submission approved for Bane and earned 1 point (for a total of 10,319 points)."

Damn you,I need 1000 points for a direct submission.But I'm too lazy for wikis'.

#9 Posted by Saren (24320 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I just did senor.

Damn you,I need 1000 points for a direct submission.But I'm too lazy for wikis'.

The For Tomorrow page was completely empty and there was a 500 point bounty on it. I did the write-up and got 820 points for 320 points' work. Easy peasy.

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (13611 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I just did senor.

The For Tomorrow page was completely empty and there was a 500 point bounty on it. I did the write-up and got 820 points for 320 points' work. Easy peasy.

BAH,I'm the hero CV deserves but not the one it needs.

#11 Posted by Saren (24320 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I just did senor.

Disappear for 8 years, then. When you return there'll be a guy with a trenchcoat and a mask waiting for you.

#12 Posted by entropy_aegis (13611 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I just did senor.

Disappear for 8 years, then. When you return there'll be a guy with a trenchcoat and a mask waiting for you.

I AM that guy,

Points to icon.

#13 Posted by Saren (24320 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I just did senor.

I AM that guy,

Points to icon.

Just having the icon doesn't make you the person in the icon, if that was true then my entire life makes no sense since I'm now a multiversal Goth chick.

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (13611 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I just did senor.

I AM that guy,

Points to icon.

Just having the icon doesn't make you the person in the icon, if that was true then my entire life makes no sense since I'm now a multiversal Goth chick.

#15 Posted by Saren (24320 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

LOL. The people from the Telegraph who saw the prologue said the dialogue was like this:

“What happens if I pull the mask off?” asks the agent. “Grmphumphlebumph,” replies Bane, threateningly.

#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (13611 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

LOL. The people from the Telegraph who saw the prologue said the dialogue was like this:

“What happens if I pull the mask off?” asks the agent. “Grmphumphlebumph,” replies Bane, threateningly.

Telegraph wen't waay too overboard,that particular line was actually understandable.(I understood Bane perfectly though),you've seen the prologue?

#17 Posted by Saren (24320 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Telegraph wen't waay too overboard,that particular line was actually understandable.(I understood Bane perfectly though),you've seen the prologue?

Not yet, I'll get around to it soon. How is it?

#18 Posted by entropy_aegis (13611 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: AWESOME.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.