Bane has precognition powers via dreams?

#1 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane has shown some sort of precognition abilities when he is dreaming atleast 3 times in his life.

2 times in the Vengeance of Bane oneshots and recently in the Secret Six.His dreams gave him images which turned out to be real.

Is there anyone here well versed on precog abilities?i'd like to clear this up.

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

For real? Maybe it's just a plot device and not a power....

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

I really hope so.  

Bane is too BA to have shoddy precog powers. 
#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he just have good intution and the writes use that to tease the readers.

#5 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

Maybe he just have good intution and the writes use that to tease the readers.

Hard to have intution when you're sleeping.@InnerVenom123 said:

In Vengeance of Bane #1 he saw a future version of himself which inspired him to become the man who he is,he also saw his adult self fighting a batlike creature.

In Secret Six he dreamt of a special prison built by slavers who kept the Amazons there,later Bane was contracted to protect the place from invaders.

#6 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: lol Maybe he has a developed sixth sense or something but I don't he has a precognitive ability. Has this ever been discussed in the comics?

#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

@entropy_aegis: lol Maybe he has a developed sixth sense or something but I don't he has a precognitive ability. Has this ever been discussed in the comics?

No Bane does'nt even tell anyone about it,well i guess he kinda told Batman when he broke his back.Normally i would have ignored it since it was shown in his first ever appearence but even SS acknowledged it.

#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

I really hope so. Bane is too BA to have shoddy precog powers.

LOL.

#9 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis:SS?

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

@entropy_aegis:SS?

Secret six.

#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis:Ohh, ok.

#12 Posted by TheBane2890 (1958 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane still hasn't reached his full potential yet in the comics! There is still a lot more to him. Once he realizes his full potential, most characters in the DCU will not be able to best him. Too much of him is blocked at this point in the comics, most likely due to the trauma inflicted upon him during his days as a prisoner in Pena Duro.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.