cliph's B.P.R.D. Hell On Earth #116 - The Reign of the Black Flame Part 2 of 5 review

It's building up...

For 20 years, the Mignolaverse have been one of the most rewarding read for fantastic comics readers. This issue doesn't derogate from that rule.
I may not be objective since BPRD's and Hellboy's comics are my all-time favorites, but you have to admit, Arcudi's art is pure awesomeness, especially in his rendition of movement (oh man do I love Howards !), and the characters have not aged a bit. While I was reading I was thinking, well the Nazi bulls**t is getting old, they should move on with the new world order... and there my wish was fulfilled with some third Reich icons burning !
And I was waiting so much for the Black Flame since his appearance in the über-cool Lightning War run that, when I saw him hovering over a ravaged New York with some distant Ogdru Hem figures in the background, it just gave me goosebumps.

Posted by Cliph

Oups I meant "Harren's art" my bad.