Azrael Inc??

#1 Posted by daredevil21134 (14004 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think
#2 Posted by entropy_aegis (15984 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:
NO
#3 Posted by batman_is_god (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I understand he is a warrior for some kind of religious group, so it would make sense for multiple Azraels. Jean-Paul Valley was one of many, right?
#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (14004 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
@batman_is_god said:
"From what I understand he is a warrior for some kind of religious group, so it would make sense for multiple Azraels. Jean-Paul Valley was one of many, right? "

Well what makes me wonder is in the last issue of Azrael Bruce offered him a spot with Batman Inc and he turned it down he even stabbed Dick Grayson with the Sword of Sin.So I was thinking maybe he's gonna start his own club
#5 Posted by Eyz (3184 posts) - - Show Bio

...with a resurrected Jean Paul alongside!

...nope? nobody's with me? :(

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (14004 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eyz said:
"...with a resurrected Jean Paul alongside!  ... ...nope? nobody's with me? :("

that could be interesting
#7 Posted by Jake Fury (21294 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad Azrael is cancelled after issue #18.
#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (14004 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
"Too bad Azrael is cancelled after issue #18. "

Well David Hine who is the current writer of the book says you can't keep a good character down for to long so we'll see what happens afterwards......he also said he's been geting alot of good reviews since he got on at issue 10. But most of his readers already left before 10.If he would of startted on him from the begining he would still be going strong
#9 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (3657 posts) - - Show Bio

Those other guys have sort of an ephemeral look to them. I'm 100% certain that they're just shades of formers Azrael's. I think on that cover they're just there as part of the artwork. A representation of the voices in Azrael's head, and a glance at what came before him.

#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (14004 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mighty Monarch said:
"Those other guys have sort of an ephemeral look to them. I'm 100% certain that they're just shades of formers Azrael's. I think on that cover they're just there as part of the artwork. A representation of the voices in Azrael's head, and a glance at what came before him. "

i think in the solocit it said he was leading an army
#11 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (3657 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually quite the opposite. 

"Azrael has risen again! Turning his back on Gotham City, the hero hits the road to take up his new mission – a modern-day Crusade carried out by a single warrior. But the shadows of Gotham and Ra's al Ghul extend far and wide…  "

#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (14004 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mighty Monarch said:
"Actually quite the opposite.   "Azrael has risen again! Turning his back on Gotham City, the hero hits the road to take up his new mission – a modern-day Crusade carried out by a single warrior. But the shadows of Gotham and Ra's al Ghul extend far and wide…  " "

ok cool
#13 Posted by ReverseNegative (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be WAY to much like Assassin's Creed

#14 Posted by daredevil21134 (14004 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
"

It would be WAY to much like Assassin's Creed

"

yeah.lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.